My Devata Experience

Discussion of specific races of angels.
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

Glad you found the crystal!

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Can anyone help me with my Devata? :hug:
I just got her today from Magnolia
Invocations, scents, anything? :help:
Would love to hear more experiences on them also :thumbup: :D

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Oshun
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 506
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: close to a feline
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Oracle

MysticStar wrote:Can anyone help me with my Devata? :hug:
I just got her today from Magnolia
Invocations, scents, anything? :help:
Would love to hear more experiences on them also :thumbup: :D
I am wondering the same thing. I don not know much about these kinds of angels, but I would like to understand more about them. I do have 2 of them with me and I love them very much.

While I do not know them, I have had some kind of experiences with them. One of them made itself known to me in my dreams. He held up something that let me know it is him who is communicating with me. Long story short, him and other spirits in my dream was pointing to the paintings in my room. My mother is a professional artist and she paints all the time.

There was one painting that she painted and they all kept saying they love it. It was a painting that my mother hasn't painted yet. I told my mom about the painting and told her I could only see pieces of it. She painted it anyway and it won her a national award for her culture.

Months later, I decided that I would meditate at 2 am. 8O I asked the spirits if they wanted to take a picture. I was able to take a picture of a devata angel, but it wasn't the one in my dreams.

All I know is what kind of offerings they do like, but I don't know how to really make a stronger bond with them. Or maybe I don't understand what kind of bond that I have with them. Either way I wanna see and hear them. (:D)

You can understand what is taught, because you already knew it.

Return to “Angel Races”