Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: tatanka iyotanka

Companionship. To be a friend. To give love. Not interested in what I can get in return. To have life long companions

Amanirense
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 77
Spelled Number: 34
Zodiac:

I've been protected by unbound spirits my whole life, but in many ways I feel like I am blind spiritually. I want to strengthen myself and go beyond gut feelings, visions, and clearaudience. And the opportunity to learn from some of the most ancient beings known and unknown to man is too good an opportunity to pass up.

“Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, your attitude when you have everything.” – Unknown

Loki is my homeboy and Heru is my voice of reason.

“Don’t speak unless you can improve the silence.” – Spanish Proverb
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Why do I keep, part of it is because I am reconnecting with people I knew in past lives, another is I am learning new techniques slowly from my companions. I am also making new friends, there is more but nothing I can think of how to put to words

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
jewelheart
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Wings
Zodiac:

I have always felt magic, even as a kid and have been intrigued by it.

Right now, I feel that my life needs some kind of fulfillment and some direction. I feel stuck and in a stagnant place. I have really been trying lately to practice meditating and I can now do it after much practice fairly easily. The problem is that it is hard trying to find a quiet place to do it so that I am not interrupted. Anyway, I feel that now more than ever I can connect with spirits. I need some guidance and direction in my life right now. Like I said, I feel stuck and bored where I am at. I have been at the same job for more than 20 years (same field, not the same place), I've let my appearances go, my mind is not challenged much, and I even feel that my own spirit has slowly drifted away from me.

I guess by introducing more spirits into my life, they will help me on a path that I can find some contentment with. It will also be nice to have some friends to interact with that help me along my journey. I am the queen of fear, so I am also hoping that they can help me get over my fear so that I can take some steps forward and get out of this rut. I know that I am the one that is going to have to make these changes, but a little inspiration and a little help doesn't hurt. And besides, I also think that maybe our spirits we purchase just may need us just as much as we need them.
I am really looking forward to my orders getting to me. I went a tad overboard, but my life is in need of a drastic overhaul. hehehe.

Oh, I almost forgot. I also want to learn how to work with magic. I have so much to learn and haven't a clue where to go first. There are so many places that say start here or start there. So I roam the internet and soak in what I can where I can. I have already performed one spell. The first one in a long time. I used to do them more frequently, but I don't think I really knew what I was doing. I want to do things the right way. A boost in psychic awareness is a plus too.

I LOVE Dragons!!
HappyCheeryVegan
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Companionship 8)|* It's wonderful to have such friends and it's great when there's something to learn, especially about psychic abilities.

I tend to absorb and feel what others are feeling and therefore a lot of alone time is a must - that time of thinking and restoring is spend with my spirit and it is very enjoyable (and we are still bonding). It's a great motivation in itself to deepen knowledge of psychic world ;)2

Two amazing dragons with a newbie human companion 8;D
alkemicVixen
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorite
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dark fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: is yet unknown.
Zodiac:

I'm interested in exploring the differences in the ways humans and non-humans experience and perceive things.

Rosequartz
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 11
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho lol
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

For companionship and love.

Spirit family: Arkan Sooney (Z ), Merman (A), Nympho Mr. Green eyes. Oagi Harden elf (M), Immortal Dionysus, Lunar Angel (S) male, Fairy of light (F) male
Horus, Bronwyn Angel (T), Sterling Angel (L) Nympho (M)

Wanted list:
Male Cambion
Male Unicorn WA
Female Gryphon
Male Waif Fairy
Male Pixie
MynetteLoo
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 28

Honestly, I started keeping because I wanted to know if it is real. I always believed in the paranormal, cause I had a lot of encounters since I was a child, but coming upon this site and seeing that spirits are sold in vessels (sorry if it sounds inappropriate 2qt ) I thought it must be a total joke. When I viewed the whole listings out of curiosity and read about dragons and faeries I was like WHO WOULD FALL FOR THAT? Until I bought my own and found out that it is real. And then I continued keeping, because of the love, companionship and lessons being taught on your journey. It inspires me still 2hp

"Long dead and reborn, in an ever-changing world, their souls linger forever and, in silence, they walk among us." - Asetian Bible

Infernal burns my heart, darkness is my light,
for ancient shadows were brought, leading me through the night.

❤In honour to my most beloved and cherished Spirit Companions, Ancestors, the Dark Lords and the Loa❤
alkemicVixen
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorite
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dark fae
My magical/paranormal name...: is yet unknown.
Zodiac:

I felt similarly. The first spirited vessels I saw for sale were extremely expensive and had unbelievable promises attached. I thought it was a scam. Then I met people who did spirit bindings (for a much more reasonable price and without all the outlandish promises) and I thought, maybe I should be more open minded about this...

magnacharta
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Firstly I'm curious about spirit keeping. So the best thing to do is jump in, and try it.

Second I want to have more friendship and companionship. I believe to mutual benefits.

Third I think everyone want everthing runs smoothly in their life. So do I

Fourth I expecting to learn something from them. I think they can share their experiences, thought. Helping me on my path

Fifth I hoping I can be better person. Able to helping others peoples

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”