KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

During meditation I came across a few spirits who I knew in a previous life. I'm curious, I want to learn more about them and what we did in past lives together. How could I do this? I feel drawn to them very much so.

EGOTIST
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

KnowlegeSeeker wrote:During meditation I came across a few spirits who I knew in a previous life. I'm curious, I want to learn more about them and what we did in past lives together. How could I do this? I feel drawn to them very much so.
Well, there are plenty of bindings in the CH shop involving remembering past life memories that should help out with that. But, the really simple way to go about this and practice your abilities, is to ask them. If you came across them in a meditation, then it's more than possible for you to communicate with them as well.

Clockwick Jeeves
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, Dark Lords
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Invite them into your dreams, ask them to show you your past lives together through dream time.

“One sticks to an opinion because he prides himself on having come to it on his own, and another because he has taken great pains to learn it and is proud to have grasped it: and so both do so out of vanity.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Return to “Human”