Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

GenesisLove wrote:
MagicalAlchemist wrote:
Clockwick Jeeves wrote:
MagicalAlchemist wrote:For me Archangels means a lot, they helped me many times. I like to ask from help to Metatron, Michael, Rahphael, Uriel, Gabriel, Chamuel, Azrael.
Oh, I work with Metatron as well :)
I have read somehwere that Metatron don't judege anyone and accept to work with all, not matter what ''path'' they might have. He is considerated archangel, seraphim or throne. I know a technique about how to contact Metatron in your dreams, I will try it.
Let us know how it goes.
Ok. Is about a technique, request about how to contact Metatron in your dreams. If you want I can post the technique.

MagicalAlchemist
neophyte
neophyte

Clockwick Jeeves wrote:
MagicalAlchemist wrote: I have read somehwere that Metatron don't judege anyone and accept to work with all, not matter what ''path'' they might have
Yes, that is true about him in my personal experience.
Metatron, like the many of the archangels or all, might be considerated a DA or GA being.

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

WhimsicalSage wrote:
shadowdust wrote:
WhimsicalSage wrote:
shadowdust wrote:
GenesisLove wrote:Clockwick,
Why LHP, why not RHP? And was it a yes that you work with Archangels or no? I'm just curious. Only because even pursuing the RHP I would think there may come a time where I would possibly work with a demon for a greater good. I almost ordered a demon once but I asked the conjurer to have him visit me and in a dream he told me he wanted my son. So the conjurer and I agreed that maybe I should stay away from demons for now.
It's seem that one you're on the LHP, you almost can't work with Archangels anymore. I know two persons decided to join the LHP and Archangels no longer answer their call.
Really? I find that highly dubious...? Why would the archangels no longer answer the call of someone who's on the LHP?
One of two person is terror, she said it here: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... =archangel

I can't find post of the other person.
Ok, i've read that post and i still don't understand why the archangels and the accended masters would turn their back on someone.
Just because of the path they choose..? That isn't all knowing or all compassionate!
It doesn't make sense!
If they turn away from someone because they are on the LHP then god knows what they do to people who are not innocent and go to prison. Heaven forbid those muslims who slaughtered the people in france recently or all true terrorists....?
I just don't understand why you would turn your back on someone for going down the LHP when there are far worse things you could do. :thumbdown:
I have to say that while I'm not exactly LHP, I'm also not exactly RHP either... and I know several people who are definitely LHP who DO summon Archangels with no problems whatsoever...

This idea that archangels, or any angel, would judge a person based on their path alone, is complete bunk.

It's all about attitude... sometimes yours, sometimes theirs...

Some angels just don't like some humans... and sometimes it's personal and you'll never know why, and it has to do with something you did 37 lifetimes ago...

And some angels like humans just fine and you can do no wrong, even if you're murdering scum.

Angels are just weird.

LHP, RHP, makes no difference.

When I WAS RHP, some angels just didn't like me, and some were fine with me. That's still the case now that I'm not. It's got nothing to do with path, and everything to do with me as a soul.

The people assuming this need to be asking deeper questions... and need to stop assuming that angels are so shallow.

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Clockwick Jeeves
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, Dark Lords
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

MagickFromtheMysts wrote: This idea that archangels, or any angel, would judge a person based on their path alone, is complete bunk.
I tend to agree with this.

“One sticks to an opinion because he prides himself on having come to it on his own, and another because he has taken great pains to learn it and is proud to have grasped it: and so both do so out of vanity.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

MagickFromtheMysts wrote:The people assuming this need to be asking deeper questions... and need to stop assuming that angels are so shallow.
Oh no, i wasn't assuming the angels would stop going to someone because of what path they were on. Like i said, i was dubious about it. I didn't understand why those stories existed because it sounded odd for an angel to suddenly do that. Thanks for clearing that up. :) 8)|*

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

WhimsicalSage wrote:
MagickFromtheMysts wrote:The people assuming this need to be asking deeper questions... and need to stop assuming that angels are so shallow.
Oh no, i wasn't assuming the angels would stop going to someone because of what path they were on. Like i said, i was dubious about it. I didn't understand why those stories existed because it sounded odd for an angel to suddenly do that. Thanks for clearing that up. :) 8)|*
I know it wasn't you who was making those assumptions, dear. You're much too aware to be so silly. :)

Deepest blessings,
Kat

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
angelashine
new here
new here

Clockwick Jeeves wrote:
MagicalAlchemist wrote: I have read somehwere that Metatron don't judege anyone and accept to work with all, not matter what ''path'' they might have
Yes, that is true about him in my personal experience.
Clockwick Jeeves, Can you tell me your experience working with Metatron? Who is he and what is he like?

Um..I was also a little surprised and bewildered when you said that one of your friends offer their own blood to Archangel Michael. How is that possible? I thought angels are pure and light beings. I thought blood offering is only for demons or negative entities. This really shocked me.

OriginGhost
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 72
Spelled Number: 72
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Prometheus

It is not easy to directly communicate with an Archangel, most people never will. Archangels are in the first place meant to direct other angels and put their efforts toward grander things, like stopping world wars, world hunger etc... They are not meant for helping individuals with indivdual problems. There are just too few of them.
However, because Humans have a tendency to arrogance they will jump at the first entity claiming themselves with the name of an Archangel and hold it true.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

@angelashine For many spirits and entities, blood offerings help complete the connection to you. In addition, this is a sacred offering as it is your lifeforce that you are offering up, so it is deeply meaningful on many levels. It is not an evil offering. Even angles would understand this. This includes every type of being in all realms, and every type of spirit of the dead, even our own ancestors. It is very much an offering of respect and admiration and honor. All pure light concepts.

There are branches of necromancy that practice this as a normal part of many rituals and working with many divine/immortal/daemonic beings as well as spirits of the dead. It's not like you open a vein and fill a cup. This isn't the kind of evil practice that so many in the world want people to believe it is, and it definitely is nothing like Hollywood portrays. Just a drop or two of blood is more than enough for most rituals.

I would also add that milk, honey, grains, and brandy or wine are also typical offerings used in necromancy during the same rituals.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

OriginGhost wrote:They are not meant for helping individuals with indivdual problems. There are just too few of them.
If it's about the named ones, they can exist in more than one place. How many of them out there is not a problem.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Angels”