How did you find CH?

How did you find CH?

Referred by a friend or stranger
10%
Stumbled across it in a random way... divine intervention?
54%
Ebay - for all your paranormal needs
5%
Positive Review - Had to be part of it all!
3%
Negative Review - Wanted to know what the fuss was about!
2%
Advertisement on a website
1%
A Spirit who wanted me to find them led me here!
11%
Other
15%

Total votes: 351
Ferocious Harmony
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I suspended my disbelief as well as doubt while making a particular wish to my Djinn Goddess A. Then my stroll into the rabbit hole began. After the fact, the fun was discerning what key events lead me here exactly. Know thyself, and all that jazz. : )

I suppose there are more than a few who share the resolve (in the face of negative reviews) to make distinctions based upon one's own expeiences when taking that first leap of faith with Creepy Hollows. Which, I believe the consensus, one of grateful and positive nature.

I read these words of my future in the past, and now my lie is true.

There is always a solution, have you the fortitude to seek it.

Ravenna182
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kyūketsuki
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

Daneerie wrote:It was random for me. I can't even remember what exactly I was searching for... I think I was searching for information regarding Djinn and spellcasting. I always doubted the websites I had found but my instincts said CH is real and I've been around since then :D
I'm almost the exact same only it was vampires :B and easy-to-do/ready-made-types :3 of spells on ebay. my first spirit was a soulmate male sang vamp :B from anewgoldendawn and i never got info or even a name. i saw the words "creepy hollows original" in a listing half a year later on etsy.com googled them and ended up finding stuff on spirit keeping which ultimately led me to this forum and then it just kinda trailed from there lol. my love of vamps :B has change slightly from my new under standing of them but it's still strong, i suppose because maybe i'm being stubborn? lol. ;p

2 RA CH (1 CH male Chinese fox, 1 male courtwind Angel), 1 incubus, 1 male demonic werewolf, 1 male goblin wizard, 2 male Psy Vamps, 3 male Eterno Amante Sangs Vamps, 1 male Blood Elf

ON THE WAY:
1 BRIGGISH ALLIANCE : DROW ELF, 1 female VAMPIRE : PSY, 1 female BRONWYN ANGEL : (C5, TIER 2), 1 Female RED DRAGON, 1 Male VOLKH, 1 CUSTOM CONJURE ENOCHIAN ANGEL : BARADIEL, 4 CH RAs, 2 male sang vampires, 1 male frost elf, 1 male dark elf from white tides clan, 1 alpha female werecat,
creationistwoodie
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: brass Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: woodie
Zodiac:

There was something I really really wanted,but I didn't know what to do in order to get it,and everyone in my family were downers.we don't have the money,time is not on your side,who going to do this ,and that :0| .so I looked everywhere for something to help me get that thing I wanted.there was two websites that I constantly hanged around (real wishes.com,changeyourlifespells.com). Then I backfliped,summer-salted my way to CH.

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
Zodiac:

I do not remember too well anymore, but I got the forum as a result in search for couple of keywords. It was either dream related, or had something to do with spirit manifestation.

Clockwick Jeeves
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, Dark Lords
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I heard it being discussed on another forum.

“One sticks to an opinion because he prides himself on having come to it on his own, and another because he has taken great pains to learn it and is proud to have grasped it: and so both do so out of vanity.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
ZigiziX
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

random way :D that sucuby :p

Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

I found out about spirit keeping and CH pretty randomly. I just happened to notice a post in my Facebook newsfeed from one of the tarot groups I joined...someone was asking about the ethics behind spirit keeping because they thought it was being done forcefully. So I clicked to see the responses. I only remember Magnolias response explaining that it's not done forcefully, the spirits agree to be bound to help us, and included a link to CH for more information.

So of course I clicked the link lol. "Unicorns? Vampires? Faeries and Elves?" And for $25...I don't have that kind of money to spend on a slight possibility. I admit, I was very skeptical. But then I saw the penny deal. I couldn't pass it up at that price to see if there was something to it, so I ordered a psy vamp.

That's how I found CH :)

User470
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits

::bump::

Hi all,

Firts i was looking for connection with a spiritual guide, (because some spirit/entity have touched me one night, at my bed, and it fr*aked me out !)
then i found people that have Djinn conjured, from the Djinns i found some who conjured Incubus themselves...but the way they did looked too dark for me, with little experience and some fear, i passed.
After i found Etsy when wandering the net, saw a Vampire ring and i was like crazy to get it, but 300 bucks and very little information, i passed. Then when i decided myself, Etsy have banned this conjurer and most of the others...

After one month writing for my guide to come to me, i found CH and very bad reviews on it, that was so much hatred on posts that i decided to take a look, since i like to know why people are saying so horrible things about a site.

There where thinks like Mag/Ash where even pursued by the FIB (lol) and same person say they have no power...and after they are black witches,lol, so i thought : decide yourself, they have power or not? and what is his/her definition of "black"?And that here is a « dark cult » or something. After one month of reading, i never see nobody here worshipping them like gods !

After reading the forum, i saw by myself others where just jealous.
Well here people sell spirits, i don't see how it differs from the church when i give money for a candle and prayers (please i don't want to go in any religious dispute, that is just a thoutgh!)

Once i discovered spirits come to vessel because they want to, i broke my barriers and that is it!

I love CH shop, that's funny, well organized, and we have lots of gifts. For people who must discover by any chance what i'm doing, ill just tell then some like CD's, others cars and travels, and i, i like all this, but with spirits inside. ;)

Pat
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: All in my Keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: My best Self.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Aleris
Zodiac:

A lady I knew in an online course sent me a picture of a dragon that was in a piece of jewellery. I just wanted it. But, it was sold. Then I tried looking for it again. The site had an article on Spirit Keeping which led me to CH. that was less than two months ago. I jumped in and I am awaiting entities, vessels, orbs and spell's. I've been reading on CH every day since. I never knew this existed and I am so happy it does.

Keep: Encantado (L), Trio of Angels (MAJ), AA Michael, Unicorn (A), Glass Bell Seraph (Z), Khodam (R), Gold Dragon (C), Star Fairy (U), Arkan Sonney (L), Duojna, Female Marid Elder Jinn (M)

"I don't know where I'm going but, I'm on my way" - Carl Sagan
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I was looking up vampire related things on Google, and I came across a listing for a sanguine vampire spirit stone. I had an extremely strong draw towards it, so I got it, and that turned out to be one of the best decisions I made, as I met P, the vampire who called me, and the CH community. Thanks you P for opening me up to this world!

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”