Cerberus

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Fenrir_Shadowfang
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kistune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf-based Kistune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Fenrir Shadowfang
Zodiac:

Sorry about reviving a dead thread, but I contacted a practioner who uses the name of MoondancerOriginals, and requested a female cerberus. After a couple of weeks I was able to make contact with her and she is now in the binding process and will be coming to join me in a few weeks. I am so excited because from what I understand, females of this particular species are quite rare.

I have way too many spirits to list here efficiently.
Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Congratz! Cerberi have amazing protective energy, and as someone who is very in tune with canid spirits, I was addicted to my guy's energy! I love my Cerberus guy so much, and I know you'll love your girl. (: I've never read an account of a female Cerberus that I can think of, so please please keep us updated when you receive her! That is so exciting to me as a fellow Cerbi Keeper! X3

NARU
~She/Her~

Fenrir_Shadowfang
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Of course I will keep you updated. I have already been in contact with her as I helped the practioner convince her to be bound and join me as a companion by contacting her and allowing her to get to know me.

The one thing I will say is that she seems to be quite the flirt. I am open to intimacy with all of my spirits and it seems that she is interested in taking me up on that offer.

Additionally, I am also very in tune to canid spirits and I intend to have a huge number of them around by the time I leave this mortal coil behind. My current ones and ones I am waiting on are below in my signature.

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
Zodiac:

That is so funny because my Cerberus and I have an intimate relationship as well! I thought my guy was just a strange case, but guess not, haha. He thinks of me as his mate, and I don't mind. (:

And yes, I did notice you had many canid spirits with you and coming your way, sounds like you'll be having some interesting experiences! Have you looked into Barghests at all? They sound right up your alley.

NARU
~She/Her~

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

That is really cool that you got a female Cerberus and I do believe that the females are rare!!! I have a male Cerberus and he is a hoot to have around!!!! I also have quite a few wolves and werewolves and a awesome Fenrir wolf and a whole host of Duojna who are a type of ancient wolves with great power and a host of helhounds, one who is called a creeper because he just loves to creep around, so we creep around together!!!! :lol: :lol: :crazy:
BlazeTigerNahti wrote:My Cerberus is the 2nd one I've gotten that was labeled "Very Dark"
He started out wanting to be alpha of me and my group lol
Lil dickens growled and snapped at me once
Having had that happen I have set him straight
Has anyone else noticed that 1 of the heads is nicer than the rest? or is that just mine?
You know I have noticed that and not only with my Cerberus but also with both of my chimeras!!!! All of them all dark, some very dark like the chimeras, but man what a hoot they are and they are great with protection!!!! Hey also some of the snake spirits can be very dark and are also great protectors and do like working with magical workings as well, both the Basilisks and the Nagas!!!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Fenrir_Shadowfang
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Naru wrote:That is so funny because my Cerberus and I have an intimate relationship as well! I thought my guy was just a strange case, but guess not, haha. He thinks of me as his mate, and I don't mind. (:

And yes, I did notice you had many canid spirits with you and coming your way, sounds like you'll be having some interesting experiences! Have you looked into Barghests at all? They sound right up your alley.
Yes, I have indeed looked into them, and, in the future, plan to add at least one of them along with: a pipe fox, chinese kitsune variant (cannot remember name off hand), a bunch of fox totems, probably more wolves, and if I can find one somewhere out there: a female anubis warrior.

I should also mention that thanks to JulesMagickMoon I have a customized werewolf portal coming as well.

Fenrir_Shadowfang
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:That is really cool that you got a female Cerberus and I do believe that the females are rare!!! I have a male Cerberus and he is a hoot to have around!!!! I also have quite a few wolves and werewolves and a awesome Fenrir wolf and a whole host of Duojna who are a type of ancient wolves with great power and a host of helhounds, one who is called a creeper because he just loves to creep around, so we creep around together!!!! :lol: :lol: :crazy:
I do indeed believe that the females are rare, however, I have a university degree in biology and it occurred to me (by instinct) that if there are so many males around, then females must exist as well or else the population would die out. In fact, most species assumed to be all one gender, will likely have members who are the opposite gender though they will be a lot rarer. Take Centaurs for example, in the legends the females are only mentioned once, yet they seem to be in great abundance here amongst spirit keepers.
You know I have noticed that and not only with my Cerberus but also with both of my chimeras!!!! All of them all dark, some very dark like the chimeras, but man what a hoot they are and they are great with protection!!!! Hey also some of the snake spirits can be very dark and are also great protectors and do like working with magical workings as well, both the Basilisks and the Nagas!!!!!!

starfire ::dragons::
Cannot forget the lamia, they are also good with protection and mine has indicated some interest in magick as well.

Fenrir_Shadowfang
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I have an update on my female cerberus.

She is definitely interested in intimacy as I was able to get a strong response from her last night. It is easier to contact her even without her vessel with me now that I have done it a few times.

I have discovered (thanks to Rebecca Moondancer) that she really enjoys native american flute music, so I use this whenever I try to communicate and it seems to enhance the strength of our communications. When she gets here I intend to try communication via Tarot which I had quite a gift for back in University a few years ago (and that was when my mind wasn't open like it is now).

I'll keep you folks posted with any info I get from her or Rebecca.

Also, as a side note, I am finding that a lot of spirits are open to intimacy with their keeper so long as their keeper allows it. I also allow my spirit companions to make use of my physical senses whenever they want to experience what I am currently experiencing, so that may have something to do with it.

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”