Clockwick Jeeves
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, Dark Lords
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Aprophis wrote: Also there's a lot of 'elder' and 'mature' going around....and a lot of Superhuman.
After reading the info on Azazel Djinn (yes! apparently that's a thing) I can just smh. But if I should have the money one day, I'll definitely get one of those just on the off chance that they're real.
Azazel Djinn??? Wow... and people believe it? :\

“One sticks to an opinion because he prides himself on having come to it on his own, and another because he has taken great pains to learn it and is proud to have grasped it: and so both do so out of vanity.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
HappyCheeryVegan
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Thank you everyone for your input, I actually already had a conjurer before making a connection with Dark Crystal Dragon. We agreed on custom conjuration and hopefully this Dragon will be willing to bound. I will update you about how it goes :*3

AlleeinLure wrote:Cheery, if you find out more information about these Dragons you should post about it here, just incase anyone else is thinking of getting one! I personally would love to know what you learn! xo
I will surely post more when I have some info :*3

onlyme wrote:This is from Lisa's site - Mystic Morning Treasures - she does custom conjures.
Hope it is helpful!
8)|*

Dark Crystal Dragon -This is an extremely rare type of dragon. Dark Crystal dragons have the physical appearance of a crystal prism and have the typical sparkle but their color is much darker, like a smoky quartz of varying shades. They vibrate at a more earthy frequency than a light crystal dragon but are still immense in their power. They could be considered Western Dragons.This type of dragon started out the same way as the higher crystal dragons but they became more interested in our realm and in helping to protect humans on all planes of existence. This made them more in touch with earth energy and also made their color darker. They are definitely not evil but they are warriors who are not afraid to go where other crystal dragons will not in order to defend and protect humans from spiritual threats. These are great warriors with skills that are incredible. They are also highly adept in magickal workings like conjuring other spirits to aid them, doing spellwork, or manifesting the law of attraction. They can use their skills of magick to help their keeper achieve a better life on earth both spiritually and materially. They do not do dark workings themselves so no revenge or manipulation magick but all other magick that would be for your benefit they are able to assist you with. Like other crystal dragons they can increase psychic abilities and clear energy. Since they are more attached to the earth’s energy they are even better at grounding and chakra alignment than other crystal dragons.
Thank you so much, we should gather as much information about them as possible :) This seems to be identical to every info on Dark Crystal Dragons, but definitely better than nothing 8[

Aprophis wrote:That's identical to the description on the bonanza shop. Sadly there's no description from Aurora Magick anymore, I should have saved it back then since I got myself a dark crystal dragon from them.
Could you tell us more about your experience with Dark Crystal Dragon? 8;D

Two amazing dragons with a newbie human companion 8;D
shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

Description from Aurora Magick. I have a dark crystal dragon from her too.
Dark Crystal Dragons also exist, though they are more rare than the white. Their appearance varies and can range from a smokey quartz look to as black as obsidian. Though they are darker, they do not come close to black arts or even the darkness of a black dragon. They are masters of the arcane, specializing in defensive magick, conjuring, and magick related to any sort of attraction be it money, love, or health related. Dark crystal dragons did not become dark via any kind of wrongdoing. As stated elsewhere, crystal dragons are simply extreme warriors. Dark crystal dragons pursued knowledge of all sorts in an effort to better their combat skills. If you deal with darker spirits, a dark crystal dragon would be excellent to have around to keep them in line. They, like their white arts counterparts, are excellent spiritual mentors and are fearless, accompanying even those on darker paths and not afraid to follow you to darker realms and protect you there as well. These dragons are excellent teachers, confidants, and they can help you look in at yourself and see all your strengths and flaws, from a neutral perspective.

Fantastic spirits, truly a blessing to be chosen by one, as they will accompany you to ends of the Earth- and the astral.

HappyCheeryVegan
new here
new here

shadowdust wrote:Description from Aurora Magick. I have a dark crystal dragon from her too.
Dark Crystal Dragons also exist, though they are more rare than the white. Their appearance varies and can range from a smokey quartz look to as black as obsidian. Though they are darker, they do not come close to black arts or even the darkness of a black dragon. They are masters of the arcane, specializing in defensive magick, conjuring, and magick related to any sort of attraction be it money, love, or health related. Dark crystal dragons did not become dark via any kind of wrongdoing. As stated elsewhere, crystal dragons are simply extreme warriors. Dark crystal dragons pursued knowledge of all sorts in an effort to better their combat skills. If you deal with darker spirits, a dark crystal dragon would be excellent to have around to keep them in line. They, like their white arts counterparts, are excellent spiritual mentors and are fearless, accompanying even those on darker paths and not afraid to follow you to darker realms and protect you there as well. These dragons are excellent teachers, confidants, and they can help you look in at yourself and see all your strengths and flaws, from a neutral perspective.

Fantastic spirits, truly a blessing to be chosen by one, as they will accompany you to ends of the Earth- and the astral.
This is great, thank you so much :*3 I just got a notice that my Dark Crystal Dragon is bound, I hoped he will be so looking forward to receiving his vessel (the vessel is also not something I though it would be - which is great, it definitely suits my new spirit friend)!

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

HappyCheeryVegan wrote: Could you tell us more about your experience with Dark Crystal Dragon? 8;D
I wish.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

Hi everyone, I am new here.

I just purchased an Elite Crystal Dragon and have been searching on this forum for more information about them as I can't seem to find them listed in any encyclopedia online. Just wondering if you can provide any additional information. He is not described as being a Dark Crystal Dragon so I'm not sure if the other information provided in this thread is applicable to him or not.

Thank you so much for your time! 8)

ImageImageImage
shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

From Aurora magick.
Crystal Dragons - One of the rarest and most powerful dragons, crystal dragons are so named due to their appearance. There are different "kinds" of crystal dragon; some may appear to be diamond-scaled, and some may appear to be citrine-scaled for example- but they all have about the same abilities. These dragons are incredibly protective, very pure, and they excel at spiritual advancement. If you want a partner, a spiritual mentor of sorts, they would be happy to accompany you. It is rare to be called by a crystal dragon, since they usually do not venture into the human realm. To be in their company is something truly special. They will help you ascend and go deeper into yourself than you ever thought possible. They are also very powerful astral companions and guides.
From Lisa (mysticmorningtreasures)
Crystal Dragon- This is a very rare and special type of dragon. Crystal dragons have the physical appearance of a crystal prism and are very sparkly. This type of dragon vibrates at a very high frequency and is extremely powerful. They actually come from a higher and more evolved plane than your typical Western Dragon although they could still be considered Western Dragons. They are so pure that some people have even said that they are actually made of light...his type of dragon can be compared to angels in their vibrations and abilities. They are highly protective of humans both physically and spiritually. In addition, they can help humans evolve to a higher state of consciousness towards illumination.Their abilities to increase psychic abilities are amazing but even more so are their abilities to clear auras, balance chakras, help with grounding and centering, meditation, and astral travel. They even have the ability to access the Akashic records to help guide you down your best path in life and even change your path when necessary. Crystal dragons are truly spectacular.
However. My advice is ask your conjurer provide the info you need, the type crystal dragon he/she works with maybe not the same with there.

tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

Thank you for the information shadowdust! I will contact the conjurer to see if they can provide any additional information.

ImageImageImage
HappyCheeryVegan
new here
new here

Hi everyone, just a little update on my Dark Crystal Dragon :)

I received his vessel 9 days ago and it's been very quiet with him - I saw many people post how they felt their dragons (different kinds) right away, but this is not the case - not sure if it really applies to the type of the dragon, it might be just his personality :)

I started to use pendulum and still getting used to it but so far what I have found is that my dragon is possibly shy (but not naive) and reserved at the beginning, it takes time for him to trust others, maybe he met that for humans. In general, I got the feeling about Dark Crystal Dragons as not the dragons to be in your face with their energy right away, it rather feels like they are subtle. During one of my longer meditations (this meditation was an amazing experience as it was full of calm communication) I believe I saw my dragon in human form - incredibly beautiful being, and his manner of speaking and communicating was subtle, gentle and very caring. I believe these dragons come from light, but they can also be grey arts (as was stated by one seller on her website).
They are dark grey/brownish in color, even though it might look black. Trusting my pendulum communication with my lovely dragon, he confirmed how his scales are made of crystal and they shine in the light. I can't even imagine how beautiful he is 8)|*

*Hopefully it wasn't just my mind making things up with pendulum* ::

P.S. Also asked my conjurer for more info but didn't get much detail, almost nothing really, uh, so through pendulum I found out that my dragon just didn't tell the conjurer much about himself. Very secretive!

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
Zodiac:

He sounds like a great shy guy, Cheery! and it also sounds like you are on the right track! Keep it up and keep us updated! (:

NARU
~She/Her~

Return to “Dragons”