You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: A vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Master Rorak

Gargoyles go great with other species they tend to get along and not cause problems, Gargoyles are capable of revenge with the proper stimulus and summoning, they can induce nightmares and scratches to the person that is constantly attacking you or the peace in your home, is always a good idea to get 2 since Gargoyles get along more with their own race, plus having two of them will mean stronger magic barrier around your house and your family.

Gargoyles cannot see the future, but they can help you figure out things of the past, they also provide great combos as companions since they will work together with your other spirits to put up the best defense available, that is why is key to have a creature or angelic being as a companion that can act as your oracle between your companions to let them know of incoming threats .

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

I have question..

my family had house in another city, we rarely visit it and plan to sell it, as we didn't live in that place anymore.
but from many ppl we know that someone send something to that house so that no one want to buy it, also my vamp has send me dream about it on our first night (guess he knows that I'm worried about that house) that it is indeed someone send something so that no one want to buy it.

let's set aside the reason. (I know why and can guess who)

I read that gargoyle can ward something like that, and good at protecting property. So I really want to get a gargoyles, two, or many, for that house.
but no one lives in that house, and my relatives taking care of it.
so here my question..

1. As mentioned, I don't live there, it's far (I need to take airplane to get there, different city, different island). So is it possible to give them such a task?

2. You have read my plan. So my question is about vessel. It's really far. Can I simply bind them to my spirit and give them that task? (from my experience, bind to spirit is really so in my face so idk if I can give them task to a really faraway place) Or is it best having vessel and leave their vessel in that house? I'm questioning the problem about how they can bond with me because I don't want to simply give them task and forget them. Ah, I also can't charge the vessel because it's far D: Can't give that task to my relatives as I want to avoid them or my parents know anything about it :'D

please the advice~

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

::Anyone::

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

I guess you can, with the vessel still in your keep (depending on the class rating).
There's portal binding as well, if you want to be sure.

It might also be a good idea to ask local shaman etc. since they may know what happens in the neighborhood.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

check on portal, but don't know how to use it or which one I should use. A spiritual portal? Astral portal?
please, I don't understand how the vessel can work with portal :'D

the one who told my parent is our relative which is also a spirit keeper (a healer), but seems like she can't do anything about it. (well I'll try to ask her again when I go back to that town)
that's why I'm thinking that maybe gargoyles can at least disarm it and they can keep out that thing from coming back :<

and the problem is I don't believe in my local shaman :'D
*thinking that the one who send it coming from that town, and if I find a local shaman to solve it, who knows, that local shaman might be the one who get request to send that evil thing to our house.

that's why I want to solve without any help from any local shaman.
at least if the gargoyles can do it, I can simply ask them about the detail. spirits might lie, but it's better than human lie I guess.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Forgot that Magnolia said this:
creepyhollows wrote:
Can protection spirits such as the wraith and volkh move with ease across the entire planet to deal with a danger coming from a living human no matter where they are?
Yes they can move throughout this Realm and any Realms they are capable of traveling within without any restriction.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 59#p679908

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

If you get a gargoyle try this: picture the home in your mind, move from room to room l, and tell him what you think the problem is. Then ask him if he can help and what needs to be done. Remember though that you need to do the bonding days, if you need the problem dealt with immediately you might want to look at a volkh or a wraith. They tend to like to get straight to work.

I am bringing my first gargie home, one has been calling me for months and I finally worked up the courage to get a custom conjure. I have a volkh who has been such a trooper, they really are awesome and work hard to keep me safe. But, since I don't work with really dark da energy I haven't worked with wraiths, but several people here work with them.

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Forgot that Magnolia said this:
creepyhollows wrote:
Can protection spirits such as the wraith and volkh move with ease across the entire planet to deal with a danger coming from a living human no matter where they are?
Yes they can move throughout this Realm and any Realms they are capable of traveling within without any restriction.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 59#p679908
not authorize to see it yet lol

ok so I should go for volkh and wraith huh...even though their class stated they had limit range?
doom_star898 wrote:If you get a gargoyle try this: picture the home in your mind, move from room to room l, and tell him what you think the problem is. Then ask him if he can help and what needs to be done. Remember though that you need to do the bonding days, if you need the problem dealt with immediately you might want to look at a volkh or a wraith. They tend to like to get straight to work.

I am bringing my first gargie home, one has been calling me for months and I finally worked up the courage to get a custom conjure. I have a volkh who has been such a trooper, they really are awesome and work hard to keep me safe. But, since I don't work with really dark da energy I haven't worked with wraiths, but several people here work with them.
Yes, I'm getting one gargoyle next month :D I'll try your method and ask him. It's not a problem that needs to be dealt fast, that's why I think gargoyle is the answer. But the range is the problem haha
I don't have any call yet to volkh or wraith, but I'll consider them, once I met my gargoyle and ask him, the answer will be found. thank you ^w^

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

FenOL wrote: not authorize to see it yet lol

ok so I should go for volkh and wraith huh...even though their class stated they had limit range?
Ay, I apologize. Did not realize that : (

The distance restriction for the class rating seems to be more for spells/enchantments, while for spirits the class depicts how strong the manifestation would be.
If you're called to gargoyle for protection rather than volkh or wraith, it's a good choice as well.

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

it's ok haha

Ahh.. so even if I give them task to a place that is far from me, as long as they agree and willing to do it then it can be done? :o
darkwing wrote:The distance restriction for the class rating seems to be more for spells/enchantments, while for spirits the class depicts how strong the manifestation would be.
this is the case for vessel right? if I left the vessel at home, how far the spirits can show their manifestation to me. But they can always follow us no matter how far, it just simply hard to notice their manifestation, is it right?

but if I bind them to spirit, then if they agree to do the task, then manifestation is not needed for their task, is it?
*sorry for the many question xD I need to make sure that this is right lol

Return to “Gargoyle”