Character Bindings

OrderandChaos
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hello everyone,
I have heard of character bindings and have become quite interested in them. Basically a person uses the energy given off of fictional characters to find the real people that said characters were unintentionally based upon, and one gets a binding of them. I know Darklordmidnight does them, but I'm not sure who else does. At any rate, I was wondering who here has gotten a character biding before and what their experiences have been. How alike is the real deal to the character? What's your relationship like? If you don't mind sharing, what character did you get and from which work of fiction? These character bindings seem rather interesting and I would very much like to learn what experiences the community has had with them.

Almost isn't good enough!
shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

I'm pretty sure Kelis is the only one offer this binding, other is just offer thoughtforms. There was another seller offer character binding but they're no longer sell.

BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

I have 1 from Kelis and it's pretty darn cool
they are similar to the character, but with some differences
#1 the character on the Movie was old and wise, the character I got was younger and more of a butt kicker (I am totally cool with this because he's still wise , but now has some major offense to him too!)
#2 he's shorter on the movie by about a foot or so
#3 he's got a ton of battle scars and you didn't know he did on the movie (Though it makes sense)

All in all I personally think that my guy is cooler than the guy in the movie and I am thrilled with him 8)|* :*3

Kelis always does great work and you wont be unhappy with anyone you get from him (I've had Character Bindings, Servitors, Alphas and services from him and I am very happy with all of his work)

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
Ravenna182
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kyūketsuki
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

BlazeTigerNahti wrote:I have 1 from Kelis and it's pretty darn cool
they are similar to the character, but with some differences
#1 the character on the Movie was old and wise, the character I got was younger and more of a butt kicker (I am totally cool with this because he's still wise , but now has some major offense to him too!)
#2 he's shorter on the movie by about a foot or so
#3 he's got a ton of battle scars and you didn't know he did on the movie (Though it makes sense)

All in all I personally think that my guy is cooler than the guy in the movie and I am thrilled with him 8)|* :*3

Kelis always does great work and you wont be unhappy with anyone you get from him (I've had Character Bindings, Servitors, Alphas and services from him and I am very happy with all of his work)
what movie was it blaze?

2 RA CH (1 CH male Chinese fox, 1 male courtwind Angel), 1 incubus, 1 male demonic werewolf, 1 male goblin wizard, 2 male Psy Vamps, 3 male Eterno Amante Sangs Vamps, 1 male Blood Elf

ON THE WAY:
1 BRIGGISH ALLIANCE : DROW ELF, 1 female VAMPIRE : PSY, 1 female BRONWYN ANGEL : (C5, TIER 2), 1 Female RED DRAGON, 1 Male VOLKH, 1 CUSTOM CONJURE ENOCHIAN ANGEL : BARADIEL, 4 CH RAs, 2 male sang vampires, 1 male frost elf, 1 male dark elf from white tides clan, 1 alpha female werecat,
Cayden29
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of Them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Merfolk
My magical/paranormal name...: Cayden
Zodiac:

Tbh I think this is extremely amazing. If he offered a penny deal thingy like CH for skeptics I would totally try him out. I have SO MANY characters I would looove to have! Hahaa.

You live in a world that has no place for someone like me. You see, sometimes I'm good. Oh, I'm very good. But sometimes I'm bad. But only as bad as I wanna be. Untamed and unafraid~
Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

I have just this week received 2 character bindings from Kelis (Dark Desires) but I can't really give any feedback yet as I'm still getting to know them, I will however say that what meditation sessions I have had with them has floored me; I honestly wasn't sure what to expect so I was pleasantly surprised that they are fully sentient beings in their own right!...I'd say they're more like living entities than spirits and a lot more 'well rounded' than what is portrayed in the fiction as BlazeTiger has also said...

One of the characters I gave Kelis has been in many video games which he has effectively 'grown up' in so I was thrilled when the older version of the character was found as that was the 'version' (not the best wording for a sentient being but you get my drift!) that I most related too in the games, however like BlazeTiger has also said, that may not always be the case.

Honestly; if you have a fictional character that you have an affinity with then I don't think you can go wrong with a character binding from Kelis as its an absolute blast getting to REALLY know them ;)
Cayden29 wrote:Tbh I think this is extremely amazing. If he offered a penny deal thingy like CH for skeptics I would totally try him out. I have SO MANY characters I would looove to have! Hahaa.
Keep an eye out for his sales in the 'Seller Announcements' section, Kelis is a VERY generous guy, especially for the quality of his work, I paid the most I have ever paid for a meta item (except for a couple of CH bindings) for 2 of his Alpha's and I haven't regretted it for a second :mrgreen:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

As far as I'm concerned you can actually connect to these 'characters' without a binding. I believe that all beings of fiction are similar to immortals this way (higher and lesser immortals just as you will find in ancient myth) and when connected to in this aspect I would call them godforms.
It could prove more challenging to form a strong connection of your own accord, there are those of us more inclined through prior conditioning and involvement or natural talents but it takes skill of energetic discernment, psychic sensitivity and receptivity as well, many times along with a clear view of the mechanics of what you are doing.. If you are dedicated however, and can adjust mentally and spiritually then it's not an issue.
You can also be 'called' the same by these as you would any immortal, which would mean the connection has already been made and the bond is imminent. They can manifest in your life as guides/totems (which I call chaos totems, one of my totems is Robot Unicorn), or in other ways for other reasons.

Not everyone holds the same ideology as I do obviously, in fact I am not aware of anyone personally who knows it quite the way I do. I have studied many facets of the 'why and how' to support mine, I've really dissected it quite a bit, while others may place limitations on the idea based on their own path/ideology or not look too much further into it. That's okay, for it is an exhausting task at worst and maddening at best, though I feel a comprehension of the nature of their existence is ideal.
They do not all come of the same sources, they are not all of the very same nature of existence or presence, but regardless they can be connected to similarly and the details are almost inconsequential when you know what they are and how everything relates. This truth is so much more vast than you can possibly imagine.

Years ago I hosted a project in the metaphysical community that was intended to connect people with Neverland (from the story of Peter Pan) and it's denizens, guided through my own connection, developed techniques and with the intent of empowering one's individual psychic and paranormal abilities overall through the necessary methods - since this was a great realm of duality to work towards those efforts.
Many people had very real success. Either by simply improving their abilities (such as lucid dreaming, astral travel, sensing, telepathy), or going much deeper and fully experiencing the realm in question. Others lost interest when they couldn't connect in the initial stages, and because it did take regular efforts to achieve step by step.. so I never had a chance to complete the project as I had intended. What a shame. /nostalgia

I was raised more or less in an environment that allowed an integral foundation for 'chaos' related magick which deals a lot in it's modern incarnation (though it varies a little for everyone) with the use of paradigm shifting and can include archetypes or 'fictional' characters. My imagination was promoted fully and as a child I didn't just 'believe' in beings like Peter Pan, Santa, the Tooth Fairy - but experienced them independently. I suppose you could say I never grew out of it.. only found ways to meta-scientifically prove it's validity. Lol ^.^
The primary mentality to go in with is that reality is not simply 'black or white', it's multidimensional!

Those are my thoughts.

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

A lot of good responses here, it is awesome to read about people different experiences with bindings of characters. I also think Noctifera has written an excellent post on how to connect with fictional characters (from yours or others fictional work(s)) and she makes a lot of valid points.

My interest for the concept of thoughtforms and exploring further around these, lead me on path on how I could better connect with mine. That is, my characters. When I first heard about the talk about thoughtforms/living fictional characters and character bindings, I was very interested in learning about if any of mine actually existed in the Astral realm as living and fully independt and functional beings. Since I did not have that much experience on where to start or how to proceed in the matter, the project were soon put to a halt.

Later again, I decided that I wanted to write a novel featuring these characters in it, that would prove to be a major breakthough for me. As I worked more with these characters and aquianted myself with them, some of these would start to step foward and make contact and give signs of their presence. I believe Noctifera also wrote a post on this and about how making yourself familiar around everything related to the character(s) you wish to make a connection with.

I have a very strong bond with my first main character. He would be the first one to reply to my psychic call, and since that day he has grown more stronger (energetically), intelligent and independent. He is also very benevolent, which I consider a huge plus. He has manifested and communicate in ways that were beyond my faintest dreams. It is simply amazing! So I know he is very much connected and bonded with me. I actually wrote a blog on my experiences with my characters, and how my connection, bond and ways of communication between them and me have evolved over time. It's all in there.

There is actually another main character that also has gained much consciousness and independence, and I must say that he can be a bit more 'in-your-face' kind of guy in the ways he manifests. He will grab your attention. So he is more bold and fearless.

All I can say getting started and reaching out to characters that you wish to know and bond with, can be very rewarding in many ways. You never know how they may end up surprising you, both in personality and communication.

BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

Character bindings and thoughtforms are 2 totally different things
Character bindings is when a conjurer finds the realm out there in the Multiverse and then finds the character/person/thing from the book/movie/game you want and binds them
A thoughtform is a 'robot' made from focused will
If you have a thoughtform and a character binding you're going to know the difference with any talent at all
Also anyone can conjure, CH even has classes on how to do it
No one said you can't find the realms and the 'people' you want all on your own, but then again you don't NEED anyone to bind Archangels or Immortals either, but is it maybe smarter to have a pro do what they do best just in case you don't know how to Vet the entity and check if you have the real deal or a trickster? That's why I go to Pros

As I've said for my services and anyone elses that offer Meta Services, you can do everything we do for yourself IF you put in the time and trouble to get good at them
We are to help you get where you want to go faster and more easily, and with less 'bumps' on the way

I have thoughtforms, Servitors, Fetches, Character Bindings, Spirits and Entities (Even an Immortal or 2) and I can tell you from personal experience that Character Bindings aren't the same as a thoughtform
And writing a story for yourself is a method of making Thoughtforms/Servitors
But this is my views/opinions and experiences

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

So what you are saying then is that a character taking on its own life is different from a thoughtform?

Return to “Spirit Keeping”