Mixed up species when ordering DA spirits....but...

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
AFathomFondly
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Siren
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kraken
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ramblin' Valley Renegade

...it turned out to be a fortunate "mistake". :-)

While ordering the first round of my "Protection Crew" grouping of spirits (Kraken, Basilisk, and Gregori Watcher from Lisa realmagick)...I accidently dropped down the menu to custom "Harpy", instead of "Banshee"....although I clearly imagining a Banshee in my head while shopping.
Noticed reviewing the order email...considered emailing HD to change it, but something inside said to leave it be.
Harpy's sounded amazing, however, I was concerned one wouldn't be content with someone who doesn't practice magick often. They seemed more... intimidating...than I was ready for.

Worries still lingering, her vessel arrived. Time for the meet & greet meditation....:)

Relaxation took over as I held her stone...I was very surprised how warm, familiar, & "clear" her energy felt...Not at all like I imagined Harpy energy to be... Usually I stumble over my words & am very shy talking to spirits (and people lol ;)...but with her the words just poured out.
I explained to her sheepishly how I originally intended a Banshee, how I haven't often tried to do magick, but would like to learn the basics of the craft if she'd like to assist in that, how I had a scary life changing year w/ emotional details, etc.
"Hearing" her replies through physical sensations...felt like a older, wiser best buddy patting you on the back, saying "I hear ya kid... We're all good...stop stressing now!:)"

SOOO glad I "accidently" chose Harpy!

BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

I have Harpies and they are great :)

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I'm happy to have a Harpy. And I think the one you ordered MADE that mouse pointer click on her. :) There are callings, and then there are REALLY callings. So I think she'll be plenty happy with you.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
modibaba
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 29
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Woodland Elf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Harpy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: modibbo
Zodiac:

Harpy are some how sensational and their communications are really great and comforting for a beginer. first time i received my she actual came to me before the vessel arrive and for the first 4 day of establishing a contact she is always with me...active, feeling of body sensation and tingling at night. surely she keeps ur dreams very active all true the night.

keep learning and always follow the light at the end of the tunnel...no matter how deep
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

I have harpies as well and they are really protective and can be very blunt and straight to the point about things, as you found out!!!!! That hapry felt you needed her, so I wouldn't question that calling at all, for that is what it was!!! 7\ You can't get a calling any clearer then that, unless it was a hit on the head!!!! :lol: Hey I have had a hit on the head by a couple of spirits before!!!! :lol: :crazy:

Congrats on your harpy, they are very good protectors too!!!! 7\ 8)|*

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Oriyn
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 29
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Caladrius, Gargoyle
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriyn Destiny
Zodiac:

Definitely fate to be her keeper.

List of spirits in my family is now officially too long to list everyone! I'm over 500 text characters!!!!!!

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
Zodiac:

LOVE IT! Such a cute, heartwarming story! <3 I can't wait to hear more!

NARU
~She/Her~

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”