Eterno Amante Clan

Resources and links to information on vampires.
Spiritdelight
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 33
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi all ive just rehomed a Psy Vamp, of the Clan above, im eager to learn more about his clan. But cant find a lot of information about them. Could someone point me in the right direction thank you

Emmir
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
Zodiac:

You could try using the search function of the forum. Just look up Eterno Amante. There might also be some information in the Encyclopedia.

Shine bright...

Forever yours....
Emmir
Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

Spiritdelight wrote:Hi all ive just rehomed a Psy Vamp, of the Clan above, im eager to learn more about his clan. But cant find a lot of information about them. Could someone point me in the right direction thank you
Hi Spiritdelight!

I couldn't find anything on this Clan, but the name means eternal lover, I am guessing here, but the clan may have a focus of love...attracting love and maintaining love. :heart: Literal translation into English may be confused with sex, ie "lover", but in this case, eternal is forever, and forever love is actually about the emotion.

Best of luck, if you find anything, let us know...it would be interesting to know more about this clan.
Blessings,
M. :star:

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
Spiritdelight
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 33
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

Hi im so sorry for the late reply, ive only just seen this reply. Like you, ive been doing some research, and this was all I could come up with aswell. There doesn't seem to be a lot of information on them, trust me lol. My first 1 to start with, and its the hardest one to learn about lol. Thanks ever so much :-)

Ravenna182
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kyūketsuki
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

hey guys wintermournings is offering binding from this clan in her etsy.com shop.

2 RA CH (1 CH male Chinese fox, 1 male courtwind Angel), 1 incubus, 1 male demonic werewolf, 1 male goblin wizard, 2 male Psy Vamps, 3 male Eterno Amante Sangs Vamps, 1 male Blood Elf

ON THE WAY:
1 BRIGGISH ALLIANCE : DROW ELF, 1 female VAMPIRE : PSY, 1 female BRONWYN ANGEL : (C5, TIER 2), 1 Female RED DRAGON, 1 Male VOLKH, 1 CUSTOM CONJURE ENOCHIAN ANGEL : BARADIEL, 4 CH RAs, 2 male sang vampires, 1 male frost elf, 1 male dark elf from white tides clan, 1 alpha female werecat,
Angel Marie
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire and Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Mine arrived home yesterday, I adopted him from Gwen of Winter Mournings and his energy is magnificent. There isn't much information on this clan because as she said...they are her best kept secret. I had a small conversation with my new guy and he told me that his kind has been around for centuries and that they are extremely rare. I will try to get more information from him over the weekend about his clan to share with you. All I can say at this point is that his energy is wonderful, he is quite loving and extremely kind and I love the way he expresses himself with his old world English 8)|*

"Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life. Meaning does not lie in things. Meaning lies in us."

Return to “Vampire Information”