neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I received my white dragon from CH and I'm over the moon!! His energy is bouncy, loving, and he's got a curious streak to him. When I introduced him to my workplace along with my other new dragons he was the one climbing over everything and trying to figure out what everything was. It was cute!

I'm bonding with him right now and he's very easy to interact with. He's perched next to me showing off his brilliant white scales. I think he knows how stunning he looks :)

I researched white dragons in the encyclopedia and got some good gift ideas for him: pine cones and marshmallows. However, it says that white dragons are smaller than many of the other dragon races. But the size chart says they're extra large, 16 feet or more. Is this a typo?

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

Rexielle wrote:I received my white dragon from CH and I'm over the moon!! His energy is bouncy, loving, and he's got a curious streak to him. When I introduced him to my workplace along with my other new dragons he was the one climbing over everything and trying to figure out what everything was. It was cute!

I'm bonding with him right now and he's very easy to interact with. He's perched next to me showing off his brilliant white scales. I think he knows how stunning he looks :)

I researched white dragons in the encyclopedia and got some good gift ideas for him: pine cones and marshmallows. However, it says that white dragons are smaller than many of the other dragon races. But the size chart says they're extra large, 16 feet or more. Is this a typo?
CH's white dragons are pretty interesting. I have one that, though his paperwork said he loves peanut butter, I've found he adores cookie butter even more. ^^

The size discrepancy, as far as I can tell, is they're two different comparisons: The description compares their size to other dragons, while the chart is a general being comparison: a white dragon is going to be larger than a human or a vampire.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you for your reply, Alex! Your white dragon sounds fun :) I guess the size is all relative then.

I was at the store picking up some marshmallows for him as a treat, and I heard an audible growl as I scanned the bag of marshmallows at the checkout lane. He was excited lol!!

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
Lucinda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 65
Your favorite spirit to work with: white dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhiannon TideCaw
Zodiac:

That's so cool. I haven't seen my white dragons, but one I hear all the time. Old ancient voice, he was my first, and I love him to bits. A friend of mine did a painting for me, and I have found every spirit I have in it.My friend didn't paint them deliberately, she doesn't know all I have. I may take a photo and post, if that's ok by her and my spirit family. I asked her for a painting of 3 black crows. What I got is so amazing.

My Charging Box,Treasure Cove,Casting Ground, A Granite Alter, My Magickal SanctuaryImageImageImage
Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

That's awesome, Lucinda!

Return to “Dragons”