Anyone know a great reader?!

jholl35
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Hi, can anyone here recommend a great reader? Someone who gives accurate honest readings....

sweetqt72
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

coffee596 on bonanza a few questions just under 3 bucks
Jasmine Voyance on ebay
mama Roberts on ebay

I find in asking about matters of the heart, that no one is a hundred percent and time lines are difficult...too much free will but I have felt these women have picked up things so I recommend them and am open to trying new ones if I see recommendations

Magic name is Rhiannon
Currently: Faeries (many),
on the way: Bronwyn, Divine and Sterling angels, male nympho, more faeries, sra gnome.Cleopatra djinn, Greek god bindings, and many spells...and will be buying more angels.
jholl35
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

Thank you--I will look them up!

sweetqt72
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

sorry I think the listing may just read jasmine on ebay with this dark haired fairy/ angel image she uses. She is in montreal I don't think I am allowed to show a link but you should be able to find her
thanks

Magic name is Rhiannon
Currently: Faeries (many),
on the way: Bronwyn, Divine and Sterling angels, male nympho, more faeries, sra gnome.Cleopatra djinn, Greek god bindings, and many spells...and will be buying more angels.
SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

I am a professional reader and don't charge much..you can find my business page on <<Removed by Mod>>

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

AngelWings1323 wrote:I am a professional reader and don't charge much..you can find my business page on <<Removed by Mod>>
Please make sure all advertising is done in the seller announcements section, and also social media info isn't allowed to be posted in the forum.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic5027.html

1. Advertising
--- You are allowed to advertise your eBay listings, websites, blogs, and other services in the "SELLER ANNOUNCEMENTS" area. You are allowed one topic per offering and can list 3 posts a day. You are not allowed to pressure or solicit sales from members of the board in any way that is considered unethical such as bait-and-switch tactics.

11. No email address solicitation, Facebook, MySpace, AIM, or other social media
--- Nowhere on the board, in any forum or any thread, is there to be an email address posted in any format. Do not try to circumvent the filters of the board by getting creative and posting abc123 AT gmail.com or other such roundabouts. Any violation of this rule will result in you being warned and the email address removed.
--- Nowhere on the board, in any forum or any thread, is there to be any social media usernames posted in any format. Do not try to circumvent the filters of the board by getting creative and posting some workaround that others can figure out. Any violation of this rule will result in you being warned and the ID removed.
*** Seriously, don't try to circumvent this by doing creative postings of emails or IDs, we take it as a personal insult.

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”