new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Super speed

Hello, i was wondering if it was possible, for a price or dontation of somekind of course but i was wondering if it is indeed possible for an individual who can astral project, view for example would be able to do it on behalf of someone if they were to give the correct information or any informatiom etc, or if one could connect with someone to read thoughts, memories and find meanings and answers to questions one might have trouble doing them selves?

if this can be done, is there anyone on here who could offer such a service?

regards.

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

curtblaze
new here
new here

hi drake, thank you for replying with that link i have looked at it but can you tell me apart from all those different listings sounding great, which ones would i need to select to for example astral project on my behalf or view?, or view past memories and give me information on certain individuals from memory etc?.
regards..

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Would be hard to say since I don't know what it is you actually want.

You could use this which is a past life reading: http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... 124&page=1
And specify in the notes that you are looking for info on someone, or several people, specifically and describe them in the notes section.

I'm not sure what you mean by astral project on your behalf. Do you mean you want a reader to communicate with your Spirits for you? Because I don't think CH does that.
There are other sellers you could look into that offer a sort of "sit down and tell me what you want to know" service over Skype or such, but we're not allowed to advertise them outside of the seller's section, so I suggest you comb the seller review section on the forums and see if you can find something.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=8

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

It also depends on what you're asking about for one other reason. There are readers out there who won't do "third party" readings, where the client comes in and asks about someone who is not present. It's an ethical gray area to some, and it's an area where some others simply won't tread.

One of my part-time jobs is on a phone line, and I do get certain types of third-party questions a lot, mainly, "Does X like me" and "What does X think of me". I don't have the option of telling callers that I don't do third-party readings, but at least their questions DO directly impact their own lives in some way. They might be asking about X, but they're asking something about X that will have a concrete influence on themselves. I find that to be a lot less of a gray area. But readers who are doing so under their own employ, rather than as an employee of a phone service, might beg to differ. It's one of those "Everyone's mileage is going to vary" situations.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
curtblaze
new here
new here

hi, thank you once again above posters i guess i would be looking at a mixture of a few things, namely i.e. as you put it a sit down type session etc. i know you are not allowed to post on here outside of the specified forum so if i were to ask you would you perhaps like my email contact for you to chat further to me on this, i would give it and certainly appreciate it as well. i would be willing to pay for such services so if you know of someone who could help me i very much need help with this?.

regards..

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Dropping your email or personal contact info is a nono as well, in part because this is a public forum and anyone can gain access to it.
This particular person I know does personal readings but she's likely not going to be available for that for awhile: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 48&t=52080
You could email her from her site and see when something like that can be arranged, or alternatively just wait for her to get back.

Check out some of the other profiles under that section as well, you may find someone else willing to do such a reading as well. Doesn't hurt to ask.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=348

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

curtblaze wrote:hi, thank you once again above posters i guess i would be looking at a mixture of a few things, namely i.e. as you put it a sit down type session etc. i know you are not allowed to post on here outside of the specified forum so if i were to ask you would you perhaps like my email contact for you to chat further to me on this, i would give it and certainly appreciate it as well. i would be willing to pay for such services so if you know of someone who could help me i very much need help with this?.

regards..
One other thing to do is look at people's profiles to see if they have a website at which they can be reached. For example, on my profile you'll see a "bestparanormalsellers.com" link to my shop on the Marketplace. I'm not sure if messages are back up and running on there, though.

Also, you'll see little globe icons on some people's profiles. Mine links to my Etsy shop, and I can receive messages there. Other people who have that icon might be linking to a shop that they have, and they might have messaging capability on that site.

Or, again, joining ParaEcho (paraecho.com) is a possible solution. I'm Likes2Read on there, as well as here.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
curtblaze
new here
new here

hello all, thank you very much indeed for trying to help me, i really do mean i appreciate it fully. i will join paraecho and definitley have a look around.

do you know or recommend any other people or members on here who might be able to help me with this?.

regards..

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”