Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gengar
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hello and good evening everyone. I pray that your Valentine's Day and weekend was filled with rest and love.

Now, I am curious to ask something that has been bugging me for months. I am unsure if this is a spirit attempting to reach to me or something else. I need advice from the community since you guys are definitely more experienced than I.

I am a criminal justice student in college. I have always been fascinated with serial killers and crime as a whole, so I take pride in researching them for the sake of my own knowledge. I do plan on furthering my career to assist offenders as well as their victims, however I feel that what we lack in the criminal justice system is a misunderstanding of these humans (yes, I mean the offenders) were coping with at the time of their crimes, before and even after.

Now, here is my question. Are serial killer spirits dangerous to keep? I would imagine that they would pose a bit of a risk (as with keeping any spirit of duality), but is that risk amplified by the fact that they were dangerous as humans? Would they pose a risk to other human spirits or spirits in general for that nature? Are they a risk to their keepers or anyone around them (family, friends, lovers, etc.)? I just wish to understand them better, in the hopes that one day I can rehabilitate existing offenders and improve life for everyone, not just victims or offenders. What better way to understand something misunderstood than to approach it and spend time with it, right?

I realize this may be a controversial question and I apologize in advance to anybody who has felt the loss of a loved one to a criminal. I only wish to learn more.

Thank you for your time. Blessings and love, eternally.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I have interacted with the spirits of several murderers and have also studied true crime/crimonology/forensic psychology so I think I understand your interest well.

I think the answer is a tough one, as I'd say 'yes and no' they are and they aren't dangerous. If you interact with a spirit through your own, independent necromantic workings and are uninitiated or lack experience there then you can encounter problems. However I think there are 'safer' routes to exploring spirits of intense duality such as obtaining a custom binding or protected binding where you can control the depths you wish to go to.
Given where I come from and my own experience I would always suggest reaching out to the spirit of your own accord, but am not so negligent as to suggest you won't have any troubles with a serial killer (or any human for that matter given their duality), it depends on how inclined you are to the dark arts and your experience.

If I were you, if you aren't very experienced working with the human dead and are very cautious about how this can influence you, I would begin first by a channel to the serial killer in question or to multiple serial killers. It can be a coded, protected channel and I think CH is very good and could offer you this. From there if you want to study more in depth you could get a binding of the specific spirit (and a binding can consist of either a facet of their personality, a time of their life, or them in totality). By the time you engage with their total selves you can expect to have some disturbing experiences but you should be experienced yourself enough to handle it.

Also if the spirit has transitioned, and you are dealing with them in totality then the fragments of their past may not be as intense of a burden upon you. Transitioning means they have surpassed their human 'egoic' state and can reflect through their past rather than impress through it.

It's just the circumstance really. If you have a specific killer in mind, or intent and don't want to share on the forum you can contact me through my blog (the link is seen under my avatar, my email can be found under my profile there) and maybe I can help you. Or if you're open to discussing it here that's cool too.

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

It depends on who you're talking about I'd imagine, your priorities tend to change as a Spirit and people that were considered "dangerous" in life could be much less so as a Spirit.
Personally, I'd say they would potentially be no more a threat then any other Human Spirit. After all, just because you don't go around murdering people doesn't mean you haven't done things to cause harm or ruin people, or house dark thoughts of your own.

Okay, that is a way better answer from Noc lol.

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Fascinating post!

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"

Return to “Human”