Violently intense energy cloak

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Dropturvey
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3

CH have a good selection of bindings here: http://shop.creepyhollows.com/home.php?cat=284

They are all designed to further enhance your communication with spirits in your home. With the wonderful discounts they have at present it would be worth your time checking these out.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

para-engineer wrote:Can anyone recommend good spirits for gaining the ability to see spirits? or some form of interaction in the waking world outside of meditation? I just feel kind of guilty because I keep trying to contact her in multiple ways but I never get so much as a complete phrase of what H is telling me. are there any methods of software communication like programs designed to pick up on paranormal activity and what a nearby spirit is saying? I get the feeling that if I could see her then I could learn what she wants to say from her body movements and then learn more on how to speak to her from there.

are there any bindings that affect only the keeper to let them see more spirits? I ask because I live in a house with a bunch of other people and they don't like the paranormal as much as I do and may jump to conclusions.
A Khodam that specializes in psychic ability might be the best. I was at my most psychic when I tried to buy one. But I did that too early in my journey so I wasn't really able to understand what was going on. I hit a level 10 psychically and couldn't handle it. Though oddly no one else has reported this. So maybe I was a natural...I don't know.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
para-engineer
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Creator
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Zacharias HexHammer

There has been another development. I felt the same cloak, but where before it felt light and volatile and fluffy for lack of a better word, this time the cloak felt heavy and dense and solid. here is a comparison of what happened in each of the two cloak events.

1st event
energy type: Chi/bioelectricity
Physical state: completely relaxed
energy state: light, explosive, excited, high vibrational rate
direction: outwards and upwards

2nd event
energy type: Chi/bioelectricity
Physical state: upper arms tense, raised aove my head on the pillows, shoulders and back muscles tense and rigid.
energy state: heavy, solid, dense, high vibrational rate
direction: inwards and downwards

The theory I have come up with is that the first cloak was Yin Chi and the second cloak was Yang Chi.
an alternate theory is that the first cloak may have been energy from my Bronwyn and that the second may have been my own energy. Both times I had just woken up, and both times I was filled with the Chi. the first time I was completely relaxed and didn't feel quite connected to my body, like my body was a shell and like I was a cloud of exploding gas. the second time it felt like the Chi was stuck inside me and it felt like I was a boulder as heavy as a mountain.
It may be that because I was in a physically strained position while asleep that my energy linked up to my physical body more than if I had been relaxed as in the first event. both were nearly equal intensity of chi if I had to guess.
any thoughts on this? 1a

Return to “Meditation”