Do You REALLY "Own" Them?

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I think what bothers me more is the way some perceive their spirits in the 'cute and cuddly' sense, like a child perceives their toys. There is a lack of maturity when it comes to keeping spirits, I've noticed. They are higher intelligent beings, not a wittle fluffy bunny to pet and squeeze. I've seen it countless times, where people are interested in baby spirits for the "awwww" and it really bugs me. Baby spirits are more work than adult spirits, they should not be kept for the 'cute' factor and I don't think they should be kept at ALL, but that's my opinion.

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
cnz
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spriggan
If I could be anything, I would be...: A fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Enesidaone
Zodiac:

Bunni wrote:I think what bothers me more is the way some perceive their spirits in the 'cute and cuddly' sense, like a child perceives their toys. There is a lack of maturity when it comes to keeping spirits, I've noticed. They are higher intelligent beings, not a wittle fluffy bunny to pet and squeeze. I've seen it countless times, where people are interested in baby spirits for the "awwww" and it really bugs me. Baby spirits are more work than adult spirits, they should not be kept for the 'cute' factor and I don't think they should be kept at ALL, but that's my opinion.
I totally agree! 1tu

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Bunni wrote:I think what bothers me more is the way some perceive their spirits in the 'cute and cuddly' sense, like a child perceives their toys. There is a lack of maturity when it comes to keeping spirits, I've noticed. They are higher intelligent beings, not a wittle fluffy bunny to pet and squeeze. I've seen it countless times, where people are interested in baby spirits for the "awwww" and it really bugs me. Baby spirits are more work than adult spirits, they should not be kept for the 'cute' factor and I don't think they should be kept at ALL, but that's my opinion.
I have three child spirits and a baby orange dragon spirit. I also have an unbound baby platinum dragon orphaned entity. You would think the child spirits would be easy to keep, but they can get into trouble. For instance, I awoke one morning to singing and found the baby's vessel had chocolate on her mouth and the other two child vessels had chocolate on their hands. I mentally asked who did this and the two older girls explained they were trying to give the baby chocolate but she didn't like it.
Another time, I awoke to the rustle of wings and a constant chatter. The two cobalt dragons were trying to teach the orphaned platinum baby entity and the orange baby spirit how to fly. They were muttering, clicking and chattering away until I asked them to keep the noise down so that I could sleep (It was 1AM). They agreed and I went back to sleep. A few hours later I awoke to the sound of growling. The oldest child spirit had climbed onto the back of one of the hellhounds and was yelling giddy up go puppy. I told her to get down, that was not a horse and he would bite. She looked at me and got down just before he turned to hip her leg.
It is those simple little things and the constant vigilance that makes child or baby spirits harder to handle. They are not for the inexperienced keeper.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “EXPLANATIONS”