Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 122
Spelled Number: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Who I have become
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Primarch
Zodiac:

Just went and got some more faeries. So now I'm waiting on a few more. Plus a wraith, but I want to develop a relationship with the wraith first and then I have some very specific things that I need the wraith for. I don't want to "use" any of them, I want to develop the relationship first and then, if they don't mind helping me out with things, I'll find a way to make it up to them. :-)

Also, I may be getting something more before too long too. I sent off proof of my prior military experience, so once that gets approved...:-)

This is going to get quite expensive when all is said and done, isn't it? :-P

Okay, I'm going to give up trying to list them. Too many to properly list. Maybe I'll try more generically:

11 Angels | 15 Creatures | 4 Tower Watchers | 8 Lares | 2 Succubus | 4 Unicorns | 6 Dragons | 48 Fae | 8 Gargoyles | 1 Loa | 4 Nymphos | 6 Sprites | 1 Vampire | 4 Werewolves
fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Ah yes... once you get one spirit/entity, you just cannot stop lol. I just got my first spirit in December 2013 and I already have quite a few as you can see in my signature. I wouldn't do it any other way though! I love my spirit family as they have been better friends to me than any of my real life ones for the most part. However, yes I have also spent a nice amount of money as well but I don't like to think about that LOL

Grats on your new friends though!!

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Primarch wrote:Just went and got some more faeries. So now I'm waiting on a few more. Plus a wraith, but I want to develop a relationship with the wraith first and then I have some very specific things that I need the wraith for. I don't want to "use" any of them, I want to develop the relationship first and then, if they don't mind helping me out with things, I'll find a way to make it up to them. :-)
A wraith doesn't need you to develop a relationship with it, they don't require it. So I'd recommend just sending him on tasks right away when he arrives. With other spirits however, yes, develop a relationship first.

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"

Return to “Faery”