You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I do not rely solely on my spirits and entities for protection. I had trouble doing so, but have finally learned to build a shield and to ground and center for protection. If they were taken away from me, I would feel lost, like I had lost my family or my best friend. They are my companions.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Primarch
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 122
Spelled Number: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Who I have become
My magical/paranormal name...: Primarch
Zodiac:

As someone who is relatively new to all of this, I have a question. What kind of protection are you referring to? Are you talking on a more spiritual level or are you talking physical or both? I haven't got a spirit yet, but I think the answer to this could really help me in learning more about how others utilize them. Thanks.

Okay, I'm going to give up trying to list them. Too many to properly list. Maybe I'll try more generically:

11 Angels | 15 Creatures | 4 Tower Watchers | 8 Lares | 2 Succubus | 4 Unicorns | 6 Dragons | 48 Fae | 8 Gargoyles | 1 Loa | 4 Nymphos | 6 Sprites | 1 Vampire | 4 Werewolves
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Yes, buy a gun. No, not that kind.

Protection can cover a lot of ground, the most important of which is probably to educate yourself about what you're getting into, what may happen, and how to deal with it ect.
You should also practice shielding and grounding which is a very simple form of protection but one that will always be useful. There are more complex methods as well, but you should start with these.

Spells and Spirits for protection are also an option, but it's up to you if you want that. Personally I think it's a good idea to have some watching over your home, but that's just me.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Drake wrote:Yes, buy a gun. No, not that kind.

Protection can cover a lot of ground, the most important of which is probably to educate yourself about what you're getting into, what may happen, and how to deal with it ect.
You should also practice shielding and grounding which is a very simple form of protection but one that will always be useful. There are more complex methods as well, but you should start with these.

Spells and Spirits for protection are also an option, but it's up to you if you want that. Personally I think it's a good idea to have some watching over your home, but that's just me.
Well said. I have spirits and entities that guard me and some that guard my home. Still, they are companions first and protectors second. They are the ones who were the biggest contribution to my knowledge about grounding and shielding. Still in the learning phase, they are teaching me new methods and showing me refinements to the older methods.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Primarch wrote:As someone who is relatively new to all of this, I have a question. What kind of protection are you referring to? Are you talking on a more spiritual level or are you talking physical or both? I haven't got a spirit yet, but I think the answer to this could really help me in learning more about how others utilize them. Thanks.
Yes, like Drake said:
Protection is most commonly referring to personal shields, protective spells, and protective measures over your home.

The LEVEL of protection you implement, will depend on the kind of work you do. For example, if you're going to be interacting with darker beings, you will need more complex protection as oppose to if you were only working with the lighter spectrum, especially if you are envoking them yourself. If you are a practicing magician, you will need more protection (protective circle for example) than if you were not practicing magick. Every time you practice magick (even if it's just a bonding ritual) you light up like a beacon for unbounds and sometimes, unwanted guests.

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
chenchen
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 565
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ultra Dark Arts
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal/Ascension
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: chenchen
Zodiac:

I solely depend protection from my astral family.. Well some of them were created for protection.. I would like them to be with me and around me all the time forever.. even next lives.. :p

Well if possible, I want to learn how to fight from them in the astral.. :p

Cute Ali Prince.. \ ( O_O) /
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

bump

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"

Return to “General Questions”