The secret diary of Admiral Richard B. Byrd

Which legends thrill you? Make you wonder? Shaped your beliefs? We'd love to know!
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Still doesn't explain why NASA has pictures that appear to be hiding stuff.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

My grandfather and Dick Byrd were good friends, and he created some special weather instruments for Byrd. Byrd's statements were believed by my grandfather who was a noted scientist, and I certainly think Byrd was onto something real. But, then, what exactly is it.?

Caiyros Arlen

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Amanirense
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 77
Spelled Number: 34
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen wrote:My grandfather and Dick Byrd were good friends, and he created some special weather instruments for Byrd. Byrd's statements were believed by my grandfather who was a noted scientist, and I certainly think Byrd was onto something real. But, then, what exactly is it.?

Caiyros Arlen
Which of Byrd's statements? The diary attributed to him, or his work in Antartica?

“Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, your attitude when you have everything.” – Unknown

Loki is my homeboy and Heru is my voice of reason.

“Don’t speak unless you can improve the silence.” – Spanish Proverb
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Both. First of all there were a lot of weather issues and creating clarity about weather and its affect on the mind and body, and on airplanes, certain fuels risking turning into syrup, excessive burning of fuel, etc. Also effects of electrical bursts from the poles that might create temporary problems with keeping the engines going due to a lack of electrons, and also snow blindness, weather blindness, and hallucination. All of these things were dealt with BEFORE Byrd began his flight. Byrd had to learn and learn how to deal with as much as the NASA and Soviet Astronauts had to learn.

And being a tough man who had an extraordinary memory and ability to judge details, plus being schooled in psychotic and hallucinate personal situations, all of his statements are true.

Dick Byrd was a complex, brilliant, and tough man, and he saw thru genuine observation, things that were very contradictory. I have a prepublication release of Byrd's book, printed in pale blue type, and unedited by anyone. There are really no contadictions in what he wrote.

Caiyros Arlen

Occult Metaphysical
Primarch
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 122
Spelled Number: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Who I have become
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Primarch
Zodiac:

blumoon8 wrote:I can understand how the Hollow Earth may exist.
I first heard about this from a friend back the summer after I graduated from high school. This friend had been studying it for quite a long time and he was determined to try to find it. He dropped out of college and was heading up that way, he was willing to give up everything for it. That was 20+ years ago and I haven't heard from the guy since he left.

He could have just been crazy and was looking to start over a new life somewhere, he may have tried to do it on his own and died somewhere en route. Maybe he found it but can't come back. I don't know. I don't really think about him all that often, but occasionally something (in this case reading through this thread) brings him back to mind. I hope that he's doing well wherever he is. 2hp

Okay, I'm going to give up trying to list them. Too many to properly list. Maybe I'll try more generically:

11 Angels | 15 Creatures | 4 Tower Watchers | 8 Lares | 2 Succubus | 4 Unicorns | 6 Dragons | 48 Fae | 8 Gargoyles | 1 Loa | 4 Nymphos | 6 Sprites | 1 Vampire | 4 Werewolves
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Its real Admiral Byrd and my granfather were friends, and my granfather was a FRS expert on weather, and invented and devleoped much of modern weather forcasting, and he gave Byrd various instruments and taught him how to use or read them, etc...and my granfather told me all these sightings were talked about with him, etc.
Caiyros Arlen

Occult Metaphysical

Return to “Folklore & Legends”