Curious about Lamias! :3

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Okami Yokai (maybe)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ōkami
Zodiac:

I'm very very curious about lamias in particular. For anyone who is well acquainted with them, could you please tell me about them? I searched for topics about them and got nothing.

Spirits: 23
Entities: 11
Immortals: 2
"Stop comparing yourself to others. Your accomplishments or lack thereof matter not. No one else can be you. So long as you remain proud of yourself you will attract opportunities and success. Be proud!" -Okami yokai Katsu.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

From my own impressions validated by what I've learned, they are exclusively very dark, darker side of dark arts.. and one of the more overpowering presences. I would almost want to call them 'demonic', while also being vampiric in nature - with an ancient, exotic and fluid energy accompanying them. Like the succubus, but slithery, and of more shadowy origins.

This energy is something to be very aware of in dealings, it is inviting.. silky, but the closer you are in bond or proximity, you can feel the suffocation and the rough edges of the substance they exude. It has been advised to me, and I have felt rightly, that one should have experience and strength within DA to command/keep them.

At their best they are wicked, empowering creatures.. at their 'worst' they are dread-inducing and unruly. They can be mysterious and I would say a bond is essential in connecting with, understanding them and having their will align with your own.

But there is much more to be said from individual experience as well.

So basically, not a being to take lightly.

xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Okami Yokai (maybe)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ōkami
Zodiac:

Oooo...How interesting... Maybe in a few decades, then. If I'm capable enough by then. x3 I do still want to hear more about them though. Interactions or stories to tell, anyone? Good and bad, just anything.

Spirits: 23
Entities: 11
Immortals: 2
"Stop comparing yourself to others. Your accomplishments or lack thereof matter not. No one else can be you. So long as you remain proud of yourself you will attract opportunities and success. Be proud!" -Okami yokai Katsu.
GetmeSage
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1

Noctua wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:09 pm From my own impressions validated by what I've learned, they are exclusively very dark, darker side of dark arts.. and one of the more over...........
I got one of these things three years ago and I cannot believe how spot on this post is! I did not read this post either before or year or so after purchase. When I lucided dreamed in the past I could go where ever. Ever since I got lamia, due to her coiling 'embrace' I can't even leave my bed anymore when lucid dreaming! I bring this up now because in my latest lucid dream I was able to muster enough energy to get in front of a mirror and get a spilt second glimpse of her. When looking at the mirror she was behind my shoulder, I could see a short, blonde hairstyle, her eyes were not there, they just appeared hollow and black.
The shop who I bought her offered her (the sprirt) as a shapeshifter. Did I get a SS or a lamia?

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”