You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Absolutely not telling
Zodiac:

I just wanted to squee about something that happened last night! I was laying in bed, close to sleep, and basically dreaming but not REM dreaming... and in my dream my hand was knocked... however in real life my hand felt knocked and jerked up... thinking twice I simply smiled and asked "what's your name?' and I got an answer... It was like hearing a voice speak on a radio station that was perfectly clear but the volume was way down low... again thinking twice I wrote it down in my phone knowing my tendency to forget easily when tired, which is like, always.. The whole thing makes me wonder if I'm more open and sensitive and receptive than I give myself credit for... that was almost too easy... I said "Thank you" and passed out to Dreamy land...

I haven't even gotten his vessel yet, nor even said the invocation... but I got his name!! *at least I'm fairly certain it was the male... I have two on the way.. 1hg )

I am so happee.... I feel so lucky... it makes me wonder... Hello Journey, I'm ready.

So hear this, please
And watch as your heart speeds up endlessly,
And look for the stars as the sun goes down,
Each breath that you take has a thunderous sound,
Everything, everything's magic...

Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

Congrats!
IT is always pretty amazing when clear communication from a spirit is felt, heard or seen... 1s
Blessings,
M.

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

Let us know if the name matches what the conjourer/seller sent to you. :)

GothamNightingale
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Totally Will Do!!! I thought of that the very next day.. 1mg Also, my Gargoyle from CH has shipped today! On April Fool's no less.. lol I will geek out if he arrives by the Full Moon on saturday... However keep in mind I also ordered a Gargoyle female from Third Eye, she has yet to begin her journey to me... the name I got may be hers too... if that's the case then she has a rather deeper voice I suppose.. 1am There's a few possibilities I'm playing with in my mind here, can't wait to see how things turn out... teehee... The beginning of the Journey guys!! First spirit coming soon! Do you remember?.... when it was you?...

So hear this, please

fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

Were you able to check the notes on your order in the CH store to see if the name matched?

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
GothamNightingale
new here
new here
Zodiac:

No for some reason I can't login to my store account... I've sent a ticket but nothing yet.. I can login to the forum but not the store I don't get it.. both the emails from CH didn't have such a detail, believe me I checked! I have a feeling He'll be here very soon though so details will be a comin!!

So hear this, please

ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

What an awesome experience

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

GothamNightingale wrote:No for some reason I can't login to my store account... I've sent a ticket but nothing yet.. I can login to the forum but not the store I don't get it.. both the emails from CH didn't have such a detail, believe me I checked! I have a feeling He'll be here very soon though so details will be a comin!!
Did you do a forgot password? That sounds like a silly easy question but yea, you never know :P Interestingly enough, I can't get into my store account on my macbook but I can on EVERY OTHER device. It doesn't bug me too much because I have many other devices that DO log in but have you tried any other device, as well?

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
GothamNightingale
new here
new here
Zodiac:

No, I only have my laptop, and yea I tried the forgot password option but it doesnt have my email apparently? invalid email? Don't you have to create an account to order? or could I have checked out as a guest? I can prolly fix it later but in any case I think I'll have him here soon.. :P I'll check his info then....

So hear this, please

fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Pretty sure you can check out without creating an account.

Return to “Gargoyle”