mental illness & buying apastlifesoulmateDemon:shoulditdone?

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Likes2Read wrote:Remember, too, that we don't HAVE to answer every single calling. There are times when our mental, emotional, physical, and/or financial health has to take precedence. Spirits and entities will understand that, and they wouldn't want to do anything that's harmful to our well-being.
This 100%

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Honestly, Ravenna.. I think you should approach Lilith and ask her what she thinks is best. She conjured them and she would be able to answer the questions regarding how they may influence your mental health. At this point, if it was me, I'd put off both callings right now and focus on getting myself better. Dark arts can influence your mental state as well so the Vampire may also cause you to have negative thoughts that may hinder your mental state.

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
Sionnach
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Ravenna182 wrote:Ummm...ok everyone seems to be forgetting the sang vamp that im asking about too. What do i do about him?
It seems you already have some sang vampires in your family, so I suppose that's your call. If he's a moody fellow like you say, maybe he doesn't have the kind of energy you want hanging around. If you've got a good balance with your current spirit family and they're doing good for you, don't shake things up by adding more. But like I said, you already have vampires so it's your choice.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Ravenna182 wrote:Ummm...ok everyone seems to be forgetting the sang vamp that im asking about too. What do i do about him?
Ravenna, I have several very dark companions in my keep, including a shaitann and ghoul djinn, a couple of mannanggals. These are not all of the extremely dark I have and are not the darkest. These and the darker ones love mind games, so you have to be mentally stable to keep them. Maybe in the future when you have been stable for a few years, you might be able to handle something darker, but I would wait until that time before even thinking about it.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I agree with what everyone else has said. You do not have to answer every call right at the moment it happens, or even ever. It is better to wait until you are able to be stable enough to handle a spirit than taking them on and potentially making life more unstable for yourself, the spirits in your family already, and the newcomer just because you didn't want to wait.

And not answering a call right away isn't the end of a relationship with a spirit, nor is it a bad thing to not answer a call ever. Sometimes a person might never be 'ready' for certain calls that they experience, and that is okay! You just need to recognize that some may be over your head, or might not be the best move for you.

I have had an abchanchu calling for a couple years now that I've been waiting on getting bound because 1.) I am not yet ready for such a dark presence, and 2.) I suffer from chronic anxiety and depression and want to be able to make sure I have a handle on those things before I bring someone like that home, even though technically he's already here, just not bound.

Good luck!

NARU
~She/Her~

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Naru wrote:I agree with what everyone else has said. You do not have to answer every call right at the moment it happens, or even ever. It is better to wait until you are able to be stable enough to handle a spirit than taking them on and potentially making life more unstable for yourself, the spirits in your family already, and the newcomer just because you didn't want to wait.

And not answering a call right away isn't the end of a relationship with a spirit, nor is it a bad thing to not answer a call ever. Sometimes a person might never be 'ready' for certain calls that they experience, and that is okay! You just need to recognize that some may be over your head, or might not be the best move for you.

I have had an abchanchu calling for a couple years now that I've been waiting on getting bound because 1.) I am not yet ready for such a dark presence, and 2.) I suffer from chronic anxiety and depression and want to be able to make sure I have a handle on those things before I bring someone like that home, even though technically he's already here, just not bound.

Good luck!
My abchanchus can and do try my patience at times. They do have to have a short leash and strong house rules. I do love them and they love me, but they do have their tendencies. Because of this, you have to be strong willed or they will take advantage of it. They love mind games as well. For instance, when my boss attacks me, they will mess with his mind. This just makes him angrier. Finally, when I tell them to stop playing mind games with him that he cannot possibly understand, does he finally calm down. That is only one example.

Ravenna, I will stress again, you need to get your problems under control before getting very dark or extremely dark beings. If I were you, I would avoid Black at all costs, because you might completely lose everything you have worked for.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

As a note of importance: Lilith has said before that the entities she sells are not actual Black Arts, she uses that to denote they are just very dark. So in line with this, the OP would not be bringing in what we commonly understand as 'BA'.

Regardless, darker spectrum dark is overwhelming as it is.
If you're having doubts it's probably for a reason - listen to your gut.

tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

Only a thought I had - when I was called to adopt a Cambion (DA) as my second spirit I did a CC through CH and a Cambion on the lighter side of DA came through for me (I did put it in my notes that that was my preference). I deal with anxiety, depression and bipolar (although sometimes I think they misdiagnosed and I'm actually borderline personality disorder - going to see someone in May about that actually).

Maybe down the road you can do a CC vampire and request they be on the lighter side.

I have had a few migraines but so far no major mental issues. In fact, I find his presence calming.

Everyone is different and I agree with what has been said, you don't have to answer every calling. Spirits want what is best for you (at least DA and WA) so if it is not right at this time then they will understand.

I don't know much about vampires and demons (DA) so I can't comment on their specific energies and traits, all I can do is share my experiences 1sy

Hope you feel better soon. <3

ImageImageImage

Return to “Dark Arts”