neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I recently got a custom binding through Wintermournings for a 'spirit meant for your soul match', and was surprised when a male Seelie Fae came through! Up until now I have now felt drawn towards any kind of fae, so it was quite a shock. I was a little unsure at first, but I know Gwen comes highly recommended so I decided to have faith.

And thank goodness I did. Already he has shown himself in little orbs of blue light and even came to me in a dream. It was fuzzy and hard to remember, but I recall the image of having tea with a tall male in a bright cobblestone courtyard full of flowers. It felt like having an audience with someone important, yet warm and inviting. He seems like a real sweetheart. <3

I am excited to get to know my new companion. However, from what I have gathered from searching the forums, 'Seelie Court' is kind of an umbrella term for benevolent faeries, right? Does anyone have experience with the Seelie in general? I'm working off of what most fae like in terms of treat and offerings, but if anyone has any specific recommendations I would be grateful! Thanks~

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

I wouldn't say "benevolent" exactly. It's more like they line up with Humanity's current ideals of "good" on the surface, but they are simply one side of a coin.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Seelie fae tend be more closely associated with the spring and summer seasons, but good and bad are labels.

EDIT: it's difficult for them to lie, but that doesn't make it impossible.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Sionnach
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Thanks for clearing that up, Drake! I meant more along those lines, but didn't word it the best.

And I did read that they were associated with summer, which is great. I'm definitely more of a summer person. I'm inviting to join me when we transplant our starter seeds into larger pots and eventually the garden. Hopefully he'll enjoy that, as well as all the time I spend outside in the yard.

Return to “Faery”