Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Skies
Zodiac:

Hello!

I'm considering purchasing a vessel with a vampire slayer bound to it. I've never worked with human spirits before, let alone something like a Slayer. I'd just kind of like to know what kind of experience other people have had with them.

Has anyone else bonded with one, and what are they like? What were your experiences?

Thank you (:

Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

::included::

I would also like to know! I've often been drawn into the Slayer listing but with all the different spirit races I own it just doesn't feel right bringing one into my home...especially a Vampire Slayer as I have A LOT of vampires here

::Anyone::

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Athena Winter wrote:::included::

I would also like to know! I've often been drawn into the Slayer listing but with all the different spirit races I own it just doesn't feel right bringing one into my home...especially a Vampire Slayer as I have A LOT of vampires here

There's slayers who want to make up for what they did in life and now after their death protect the beings they were slaying.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Ashen-Shugar
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:

There's slayers who want to make up for what they did in life and now after their death protect the beings they were slaying.
Reminds me of a listing I saw on Lilith's Treasure Tavern recently for a Dragon Slayer:

"A male dragon slayer, he don't slay them anymore, he actually protects their young. I know you are asking yourself why a dragon would need a slayer to protect their young and I can't answer that, that's just what he does LOL He has short red hair is from Ireland, is very tall and has some serious armor with him."

Maybe his title should be changed from Dragon Slayer to Dragon Babysitter :)

Actually, to be serious he sounds like an interesting character for someone with very young dragons

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

ilmmvm wrote:
Aprophis wrote:

Reminds me of a listing I saw on Lilith's Treasure Tavern recently for a Dragon Slayer:

"A male dragon slayer, he don't slay them anymore, he actually protects their young. I know you are asking yourself why a dragon would need a slayer to protect their young and I can't answer that, that's just what he does LOL He has short red hair is from Ireland, is very tall and has some serious armor with him."

Maybe his title should be changed from Dragon Slayer to Dragon Babysitter :)

Actually, to be serious he sounds like an interesting character for someone with very young dragons
Maybe in this guy's case, it's the equivalent of hiring a known, skilled computer hacker to work on the internet security team... the hacker knows just what people do when they're trying to break into a system and steal data, so that's the perfect person to put safeguards in place. A slayer would know exactly how other slayers' minds work, so a person who has renounced being a slayer would be the first one I'd ask, "How do you keep slayers away?"

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

Wow! yes that makes sense! gosh, now I want to meet one even more :thumbup: thank you for your input guys :hug:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
lovelearnrespectdragon99p
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon/werewolf/jinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Rindsome green

How about werewolf slayers?

To all the Ba spirits out their. I have friends in high places, do not mess with me unless you want to mess with my dragons, werewolf, and gryphon. /D :wizard: :sly: ::dragons:: ::bleh:: :werewolf: I love my spirits! :grouphug:
ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
Zodiac:

Interesting. Keep us updated

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"

Return to “Human”