Record a spirit?

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Afficere
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: demon with wings
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Not sure if I am posting in the right place. I got a recorder like the one in Ghost Adventures. Every time I use it, I never get a reply even I can sense the spirit in the room or feel it. Any suggestions for me? I live my house with my great grand mother spirit. I can tell when she is around from the make up but when I try to record and ask them questions, I get nothing back. Do I need to do a spell or something to see and talk to the spirits? I feel I am talking to myself but I want to know what the spirits think. I even try to record on a casting circle with a good power source. It is on invoking, again I can sense but cannot hear anything when I record and I wait some times up to a min before replay it. Now If I ask them (spirits to leave me alone) they will but when I ask nice to talk via recorder and say will not cause them harm I get nothing. It is very hard for clear mind so mediation is out of the question. My court wind angel will not let me get a clear mind, too many protections up for a good reason. Am I doing it wrong to record spirits only audio?

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Keep at it, try different locations. You can go years without one single E.V.P. and then all of a sudden, you get one.So don't give up.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"

Return to “Connecting”