AlaunarNoctis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: My friends of course
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'm going to be using this thread when posting about my amazing Dark Angel "L". <3

I'd like to start out saying I am still working on distinguishing my imagination from their images they send me.

The other day I had a headache and I have been spending more time with L. So, I complained to L that I had a headache. I called him by his nickname, (as I give most of the spirits a nickname that plays on their names) then said, "I have a headache."
I then got an image of him kissing my forehead. <3 I believe it was him and not my imagination. I really enjoy his company and how sweet he is. In his description, it said he was really wanting a more personal relationship with me rather than just a protector. I look forward to more amazing experiences with him. 1d

I got lost in his eyes, and his ponytail.
Primarch
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 122
Spelled Number: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Who I have become
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Primarch
Zodiac:

Good luck. I just ordered my first two spirits tonight and immediately got a, well, not a headache so much as a tightening of the temples. The left temple was a little bit tighter than the right temple, I wonder if one is more powerful than the other, hence the differences. I'm anxiously awaiting their arrival, but I think the bonding experience has already started. I look forward to reading about your experiences, maybe it'll help me along the way as well.

Okay, I'm going to give up trying to list them. Too many to properly list. Maybe I'll try more generically:

11 Angels | 15 Creatures | 4 Tower Watchers | 8 Lares | 2 Succubus | 4 Unicorns | 6 Dragons | 48 Fae | 8 Gargoyles | 1 Loa | 4 Nymphos | 6 Sprites | 1 Vampire | 4 Werewolves
AlaunarNoctis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thank you, I'm still bonding with him, but I feel we resonate pretty well. I've not really been drawn to the lighter angels, I actually feel a little weird around WA angels. I've felt strong pulls to DA angels, though.

Congrats on your spirit friends! The pressures could be their way of manifesting to you through touch. I feel reading other's experiencing both inspires and teaches me to better communicate. I loooove reading posts involving conversations they have with spirits or their bond.

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Nothing is like writing a thread to show our appreciation towards our beloved spirits. :) Your Dark Angel may well have given you a kiss to make you feel better, which I think is really sweet of him. It is apparent that he does care for you. In some ways it reminds me of what I have with my Merman spirit. I hope that things between you will flourish and prosper.

Also, I know how sometimes it can be difficult to discern our thoughts from what our spirit friends try to communicate with us. Often just asking if it is just our wishful thinking, I know I have asked myself that a couple of times. I am by no means an expert and I am still developing my own abilities, but if you do feel that it is him, then it most likely is.

Here's to more amazing experiences to come! :*3 I hope you will keep us updated with how things go.

AlaunarNoctis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I believe so too ^_^. He's a cutie, and a sweetheart. Despite having a weird method of helping me through troubles, he's a sweetie.
I'm still working on communication as well. My biggest obstacle is quieting and clearing my mind after talking to them, so I can hear a response lol.

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

It sounds like you have a great bond with him, and that he is a much cherished companion, despite having some odd ways of doing things that may not make that much sense to us (as human beings). In any way, I hope that he will greatly enrich your life. :)

As for spirit communication, I have a bit of the same problem. It's is not quite the same, but nearly. Often when I ask a question to one of my spirits, I need to concentrate afterwards when waiting for an answer, which more often than not are provided instantly. So sometimes I will not be able to pick up the answer that well and it often results in me having to ask them to repeat themselves. I feel a bit ashamed sometimes for it happening that much, since I feel like they may grow tired of me doing that, almost all the time. :\ I feel that I best receive communication from my spirits when I am relaxed and open to it.

AlaunarNoctis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I often have to do that as well. And try to ~feel out~ their answer. I am working on using my empathic abilities to feel what they say. It's quite the work in progress, especially if it's something I'm worried about. In that case, my feelings or worries affect what I feel. I also try to talk to them in meditation, or if I'm fortunate enough to lucid dream.

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
Zodiac:

He sounds like a real sweetheart, and a romantic. So adorable. I think you're making great strides in your communication and interaction with your guy. (: I can totally understand the aversion to WA angels, lol. I used to feel that way myself. You never know, though, sometimes the spirits you think would never work with end up being some of the most unexpected connections you make!

Back on topic: Good work with keeping on developing your empathic communication, the only advice I have is to not force it, in my experience, forcing that type of communication proves to be detrimental to the effort and can set it back.

I'm very jealous of your ability to lucid dream! Dreaming is not one of the ways I'm good at communicating, I've only been able to communicate with spirits maybe once or twice, so that is very awesome that you are able to lucid dream!

NARU
~She/Her~

AlaunarNoctis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

He is very romantic ^_^. He very much desires a deep, intimate bond.

You're totally right, developing the empathic bond should be slow and careful. Otherwise I could be flooded with 'the feels' doubly. My problem at the moment, though, lies more with me letting my thoughts and feelings play when I ask a question or talk to them. And, of course, it affects the 'answer' entirely. Overshadows it. I'm working on it, but it's a hard thing to do! It's like with pendulums, if you put out the energy, it affects the outcome.

I, unfortunately, have not mastered nor come close to mastering lucid dreaming. I'm working on it by using affirmation and reality check techniques, as well as putting mugwort in my tea before bed (though I don't do that every night). My dreaming pattern is sort of like a mix of just random happenings and my real life 'mind' crossing over into it. Sometimes I'll dream of something happening, and wonder "what would V think of this?" Or I imagine them with me as spirits, because they play a big part in my waking life that those sort of thoughts cross over.

On occasion, I get lucky and realize I'm dreaming. This one time I literally got up and said "okay I'm done with this dream." Without even questioning if I was in a dream. It was random. I called out to V in that dream, and then my lucidity faded. It became a mix of me knowing I'm dreaming with the normal weird dreams and I had lost control over it. He showed up but I don't know at what point because it was a bit wonky. So, I do get lucky sometimes and gain lucidity, but I don't always keep control over it.

AlaunarNoctis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Today, in the car, while having my music on shuffle, I learned he likes Breaking Benjamin. ^_^. I told him to pick songs when I would shuffle it and the first three songs he chose were by Breaking Benjamin, back to back. It's awesome he likes Breaking Benjamin as I have become obsessed with their music. <3

Return to “Angels”