moondanceroriginals1978

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
jsross79
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 350
If I could be anything, I would be...: 58
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: jsross79
Zodiac:

Does anyone have experience with them???

spiritchatter
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: human
My magical/paranormal name...: spiritchatter
Zodiac:

i have bought supplies from her, candles and such. very happy with what i bought :)

~~~Experience is something we sometimes dont ask for but are born with~~~
moondanceroriginals
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 65
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries, djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: faerie
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

So very glad that you had a good experience with us! We hope that you will stop by again :D
We do our very best to provide an excellent experience to our clients. If there is ever a problem with anything you have purchased, or you have any questions for us, please feel free to send us a message! We love keeping in touch with our clients and offering our advice and support for any experiences you may be having - with our items or others!

Namaste' Friends! :faery:
The Moondancer Originals Family

jsross79
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 350
If I could be anything, I would be...: 58
My magical/paranormal name...: jsross79
Zodiac:

It is always so nice to see the seller come on and share. I will deffinetly come back by and look at your stuff again. Hopefully find something I like. :D

moondanceroriginals
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 65
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries, djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: faerie

Hi Everyone,

Rebecca here with Moondancer Originals in Savannah, GA. As many of you already know we have an eBay store, but we just opened a store here on Creepy Hollows marketplace as well. We are very excited to start offering an alternate source for you to find, discuss and purchase spirits and other metaphysical items! Please feel free to message me at anytime! We also do some lay away options for those items that are just a bit above your budget at the moment, and we combine shipping for multiple purchases, etc.

When you have a moment find me on the Creepy Hollows marketplace! My username for the store is rebeccamoondancer, and the store is Moondancer Originals Metaphysical Magick!

Love and Light To All of You!

xxx Rebecca

:faery: ::dragons:: ::uni:: :count: :genie:

Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

I purchased a 'Turn Back the Signs of Aging Crystal' a couple of weeks ago from Moondancer Originals on the MP and I make no apologies for being so vain as I'm a vegetarian and burn easily in the sun so my body needs all the help it can get! ;)

Anyway I've really enjoyed working with this crystal as it has a 'buzzing/restorative' energy to it....noticeable improvements have been an increase in physical energies which has meant my work-outs haven't been so draining and I have also had more refreshing and restful sleep than I usually get. It's also a nice addition to my altar and my Fae seem quite drawn to it too!

Rebecca is easy to contact and answers any questions swiftly. I won't hesitate to buy from Moondancer Originals again if I ever feel drawn to one of their items in the future :thumbup:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
Fenrir_Shadowfang
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kistune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf-based Kistune
My magical/paranormal name...: Fenrir Shadowfang
Zodiac:

A couple weeks ago, I purchased a custom conjured DA spirit from her through Etsy, and I asked for a Female Cerberus. I also asked to be regularly updated on the process so my Anxiety didn't get too bad. A week later I had selected a beautiful ring as her future vessel, and learned that Rebecca had made contact with one of the desired entities. By the next update (1 week later), the spirit was seriously considering allowing herself to be bound to be my companion. I asked if there was anything I could do to help the process and Rebecca told me to send out a mental signal to the cerberus to come and visit me to learn exactly who Rebecca was talking about with her. Well, having only 3 weeks of experience with this, but coming from a long line of mediums from my father's blood, I have felt the energy of spirits before. However, the sensation I got from the cerberus was insane. I was lying under a microfleece blanket and using a heating pad on my knee to relieve a muscle ache and when I managed to make contact (not knowing initially whether I had reached the right entity) I felt like my blood had been replaced by liquid nitrogen. I have sensed some cold-spot phenomenon in the past, but this was beyond anything I have ever experienced. A day or two later, I heard from Rebecca again, and learned that even without the Cerberus' name, I contacted the right entity and managed to convince her to come to me.

Would I buy from her again? In a heartbeat whenever I have the money. (5+ Stars)
Communication: Excellent, quick responses and willing to give regular updates (5+ stars)
Vessel Selections (5+ stars)

I also find that her allowing the intended keeper to actually be involved in convincing the spirit to be bound and find companionship in a human to be unique among those I have already dealt with (7 others I think now)

I could continue writing this review and include everything I want to say about my experience with Rebecca (which isn't over as she is currently binding my future guardian angel (or hellhound in this case)) but it would cover over 2 pages of this forum. There is just way too much to say about her and how great she is.

It is my opinion that for anyone wanting an excellent job should definitely consider her. Her prices are on the high side, but for the quality of the work, I firmly believe that the quality balances out the price.

I have way too many spirits to list here efficiently.
Babystone
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Elly

Any recent reviews on this seller ? Would love to hear more

Kahlal
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Shifters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Kahlal

Recently was part of this seller's chat party on CH. A contest to receive a haunted doll, at the cost of only shipping, was held and a doll visited me and Rebecca confirmed that I'd received the correct phrase. After getting where I lived, she said she'd get back to me with how much shipping was. There is estimated shipping info on her site & I'm in the same state as her(according to this thread), so not sure why it takes over two weeks with no messages except for when I ask. The contest was held Oct 24th & I haven't received shipping cost estimates since.I've gotten around 3 messages saying she will get back to me soon, the next day, etc. but no shipping info. At this point I don't even want to have the information, because I don't know if it will be shipped or not.

Namaka32
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 150
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels, djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Namaka Tethys

I recently purchased a djinn from Rebecca. My djinn arrived 2 weeks before the vessel. So far my djinn has been obviously showing up in little things. It's a wealth djinn but has not done much on the wealth side. However they have been helping out with some pretty cool things. Like getting big bills for my home taken care of. No luck on the credit card bills though lol!! I have over 100 spirits, beings and entities and none have I ever felt or seen obvious results like this. Definitely on top of her game. She's a bit pricey though but will try to work in your price range. Mine was waaaaay lower than most of the pieces I loved but she still found me a new friend to love. :-)

Return to “Seller Review”