sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Giving this a bump. I've let my protective spirits know that it's OK for people and/or spirits to peer at the box and its contents. We've got some protectors in the family who have arrived in the time between my previous thread and this one, so I wanted to let them know that they can permit this particular sort of looking in. :)

Remember to let us know what your methodology was. That might help people try techniques that they haven't experimented with before. Oh, and this is for the people who had a positive reaction when I described using the CH Scrying Orb in other people's tasking threads... those who've got a Scrying Orb, and are looking for a reason to practice with it, here you go. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

I get the impression of sea shells or something concave, cream colored or maybe red. Textured on one side and smooth on the other. I'm new at this so I could be totally off base :U

It popped in my head while I was concentrating on the box and asking my spirits so I think it was one of them saying it telepathically. I'll try with my pendulum later after work.

ImageImageImage
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Just a reminder that we're still looking for answers for this thread.

Stop on by. Let us know the technique(s) that you're using!

We're coming down to the wire, and I think it's well worth jumping in with answers.

I might have posted this above, but I made a point of letting the Protective Team know that it's OK for people to tune in and look at the box's contents. This after people seemed to be having a hard time with the answers. (So even if you tried earlier, if you posted before I mentioned telling my spirits to let people look in on the box, it's OK to try again.)

Let's see more answers! :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

It's been quiet in this thread, so I will give it an extra day. Late Friday night (Eastern time zone), I will post the results.

Ryce
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune

Ive personally never tried anything like this before, so I was a bit weary about trying as I am JUST kinda sorta getting the hang of this spirit telepathy stuff. I also refrained from reading anyone responses to this thread as to prevent myself from just subconsciously agreeing with them

So I concentrated for a few minutes on the box, asking myself what is inside it and I get the impression that whatever it is, is like clear or see-through or like transparent. I couldnt make out WHAT it is, and that is really all I THINK I got.

Prolly not as exciting as some other peoples guesses :P but I am very very new at this stuff. So there is my try!

"Living in the Ruins of a Palace within my Dreams" - Lorde

In Your Blood- Vampire, Elf, Dwarf
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

The forums are giving me a problem when I try to post images.

I keep getting the error message "It was not possible to determine the dimensionsn of the image".

I am Not Happy, and I will open a HD ticket. There are some good results in this thread, and I want to highlight them.

Emm
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
Zodiac:

As you haven't posted a picture yet I will give this a go :)
I asked my merman to help me and the first thing that popped up was something transparent, see through or something very light colored, maybe light pink or purple. It's made of solid material but I don't think it's soft. I get a feeling that it's different pieces of glass or stones of some sort (maybe amethyst). Maybe it's different pendulums?

Or maybe it's something very different :p I'm not very good with this.

CelticStar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 10
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Marbles? Or something that would feel close/similar to a marble.

Ryce
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune

Likes2Read wrote:The forums are giving me a problem when I try to post images.

I keep getting the error message "It was not possible to determine the dimensionsn of the image".

I am Not Happy, and I will open a HD ticket. There are some good results in this thread, and I want to highlight them.
Hey there L2R :)

I was wondering if it wouldnt be easier to just put an image on an image hosting site and just link to it in the forum? Ive seen people do it with like youtube clips and whatnot before. Unless its different with images... It seems they are still having issues with the image uploading thing. Im just a bit excited to see what is actually in the box :D

"Living in the Ruins of a Palace within my Dreams" - Lorde

In Your Blood- Vampire, Elf, Dwarf
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I have the images on a hosting site, but the forum won't let the pics be posted. There's a Gremlin where the forum software can't determine the size of the image, and therefore it won't let it be posted.

I'm impatiently waiting for a fix to be implemented, now that it has been confirmed that the glitch exists. So by all means, keep posting responses to the thread. :) I'll look at the bright side and see that more people will have the opportunity to respond, since the deadline has been extended a bit.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”