sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Cell28 wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:My one and only time when I got a clear message, knew it was a message, and second-guessed it, I regretted it. My Coyote Pack Vehicle Guardians told me quite clearly, "Turn here. The traffic will be bad on Broad Street" (where I normally would make the turn).

I heard it, I knew the source, but I said, "How bad could the traffic get? Turning here makes my driving distance longer. I should use the route I normally use." Famous last words. When I reached the intersection where I normally turn, cars started changing lanes every which way because two fire engines were approaching. I could hear the sirens, but they were in my blind spot, so I couldn't quite tell where they were. So when I went to change lanes myself, I almost put myself in the path of the lead firetruck. :\ Fortunately, the traffic congestion was such that the firetruck wasn't moving very fast, so I was able to stop before he hit me. I'm sure the Coyotes were assisting with that, as well.

After the fire engines went away, I embarked on my left turn... and almost got hit by the guy who was making a left turn of his own in the adjacent lane. 9) So that's TWO near-misses, in under a minute, at the very intersection the Coyotes told me to avoid.

I told them, "I'm sorry I didn't listen to you. That was a big mistake. It won't happen again!"

Definitely, the next time I know the Coyotes are offering me a detour, I'm taking the detour! I don't care HOW much farther I have to drive, lol. Lesson learned.
Awesome story! BIG THANKS for sharing! 8
It helped to rebuild my trust in my spirits. Now that I think about it, there are so many signs they are always around, listening and helping - I'm just so used to it (to things working out in my life all the time) that I take it for granted, expecting life to be just like that -easy and wellpaved- when it could very well be different...

Your story reminded me, that my spirits are behind all this..
They are working constantly in my life, and spoiled me didn't pay attention to it.
I just apologized to them.. ;)2
They did it again last week, and this time, you bet I listened. The moment I saw a particular SUV driving in the lane to my left, I got a clear sense of "Avoid that car like the plague!". So I not only kept away from it, but when the car speeded up to get through a yellow light a few moments later, I deliberately slowed and stopped for the red light. I figured that would be a safe way to put distance between myself and the SUV -- letting him get through the intersection while I was stopped and waited for the next green light.

Sure enough, a few blocks later, what did I see? That SUV had had an accident with another car, and both cars were pulled over in the far right lane. Who knows if that would've been ME he might have collided with, if I hadn't been warned to steer clear of him? All I know is that less than five minutes after I spotted him and sensed I should avoid him, he had an accident with another car. So thank you, spirits and servitors!

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Sabella
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 75
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon/Gargoyle
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

WOW! That is totally awesome communication. I'm glad you listened this time.
1am

Sabella

http://www.creepyhollows.com/images/jack-tut.png
Athánatos
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

ash-mda wrote:SPIRIT KEEPERS ARE LUCKY TO HAVE THEIR SPIRIT FRIENDS AS SUPPORT, DON'T RELEGATE THEM TO JUST BEING A HOBBY.
This is so true. Thank you, Ash! 1tu
Likes2Read wrote:My one and only time when I got a clear message, knew it was a message, and second-guessed it, I regretted it. My Coyote Pack Vehicle Guardians told me quite clearly, "Turn here. The traffic will be bad on Broad Street" (where I normally would make the turn).
What are "Coyote Pack Vehicle Guardians"?

Athánatos
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

invisible wrote:
What are "Coyote Pack Vehicle Guardians"?
Never mind. I've found them. 1s

Jovana
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

This is interesting, and I do agree, it is important to know about both the good and the bad that is going on in your life. My question is, how do we become more receptive to hearing the bad? Because no one likes to hear it, so one automatically blocks it out right? For example, if I had a spirit companion with me and I received a vision of me losing my job, what is the best way to handle that? Another example, what if I had a feeling that I was going to lose a loved one? What do you do with something like that, and how do you separate a potentially unrealistic emotion from a forewarning by a spirit?

Namaste,
Jovana

<3 5 courtwind angels, 1 psy vampire, 1 senmurv <3

Return to “Ash”