Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Don't laugh emstrange1, i'm not a coward but i'm not really courageous too lool
George00
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you all for the replies! Sorry, this is a bit late, but I had so many work deadlines that I haven't been able to get back here :cry: I haven't seen the creature again, but I think that it is a spirit that I got from Relics and Runes. It is supossed to be some sort of ancient spirit - I thought that its vessel was empty, so I put all the paperwork away where I can't find it! :lol: Before I saw the spirit, there was a lot of weird things going on in my office that, looking back, were probably the spirit trying to communicate - lights were on in the morning that I had turned off, my computer was on after I turned it off, things went missing to be found in weird places, and noises in the building when I'm there alone at night. None of this stuff really started until I brought the spirit to my office. There is another spirit in my building - a woman who seems to not know that she is dead and never interacts with anyone. I also have to say that I feel very safe in my office, but that could just be my Gargolye from Magnolia doing his job!
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I initially thought Gargoyle but this one sounded a little shy to convince me. Interesting.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
6dogs4us
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Great George, you just answered your own question, LOL!

Return to “Creatures”