active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I had to get up at night to find a piece of paper and a pen, because before I fell a sleep, or when I was just about to, I could not go further because this big guy was blocking my way. He was standing at a door and all the light was behind him so I did not see him well, but I think he was a gargoyle because he had stone like hide and leathery wings and also bald head with pointed ears. He did not say anything, but pointed above us, and there in white letters was two names. I got that the whole thing was his name, with a finnish surname and exotic -- hard to pronounce -- first name. He refused to move, like he was rooted there and I could not get past him. Finally I got it that I had to write it to keep it in my memory. After that I went back to sleep and at least cannot remember that I had seen him again.

The family name is fairly common and is probably from his last ward(s). My other companions think he might be wearing it like a badge of honour. He is at least visiting here, but if he wants to stay with members of that family, I'm sure we'd come across them somewhere, there are couple of businesses with that name in the city as well.

Primarch
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 122
Spelled Number: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Who I have become
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Primarch
Zodiac:

How would you go about helping him find where he needs to go? Would you be comfortable just going up to someone of the family name and asking them or is it more along the lines that you need to help him to know where to go so you just direct him there?

Okay, I'm going to give up trying to list them. Too many to properly list. Maybe I'll try more generically:

11 Angels | 15 Creatures | 4 Tower Watchers | 8 Lares | 2 Succubus | 4 Unicorns | 6 Dragons | 48 Fae | 8 Gargoyles | 1 Loa | 4 Nymphos | 6 Sprites | 1 Vampire | 4 Werewolves
Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

More into line of bumping onto someone that he would feel home with and him attaching himself into their belongings to get to their house. I do not go around talking about spirit keeping, and I think most people are not aware at all about these things. He is the quiet type, so I do not think it is a problem for him.

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Okay, the gargoyle has found a new family to look after. I did not notice when he left me so I do not know who they were. I went to two different grocery stores and it was crowded as it was the rush hour. My spirits say he found a father and two children on the second store. I might remember the kids, there were quite many in a group getting wild, one starts to run and then they all run around. Well, anyway I hope the gargoyle will do well. I think he is the silent guard type, at least I hardly noticed the guy at all.

Return to “Gargoyle”