Quilin/Qilin/Kirin/Kilin

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
Jovana
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Re: Quilin/Qilin/Kirin/Kilin

Postby Jovana » Thu May 07, 2015 9:59 am

Giving this topic a nudge! Does anyone have any experiences to share about their Ki-lin? 1c

Namaste,
Jovana

<3 5 courtwind angels, 1 psy vampire, 1 senmurv <3

tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 58
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes

Postby tizmo » Tue May 12, 2015 2:52 pm

I love my Ki-Lin "C", she is quieter than my other spirits so far, but I've only had her for a month or two so we are still bonding.

I have felt her nudge my elbow several times and once when I was meditating I felt her standing next to me, like if I opened my eyes I KNEW she would be right there looking at me.

I have been dealing with some issues with dental work for almost a year and honestly it's been very trying and pretty much a nightmare. Since her vessel arrived I have gotten a better prognosis and finally resolved the issue a few weeks ago, thank god.

I mainly adopted her to help me deal with some mental health issues I have and I just saw a psychiatrist and received a better diagnosis than I could have hoped to. I was diagnosed with bipolar many years ago and I've always felt that it was not the right fit. I asked "C" to be with me for that appointment and at that point I received a diagnosis of Intermittent Explosive Disorder which, to me, is better than bipolar or borderline personality disorder (the other mental disorder I thought I might have).

I feel a quiet strength from "C", like she has my back but won't overstep, so I can learn but she is there to help me when I need her. <3

ImageImageImage

Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

Postby Gypsy » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:38 pm

I know this is an old post but I recently purchased a reverse adoption from CH and was delighted and intrigued to have been chosen by a ki-lin. I honestly didn't know anything about them. As humans I think it's funny that we kind of have the mindframe that just because we are not aware of an entity,that they are unaware of us. After reading everything I can find on her I can honestly say that I am humbled and excited to be chosen by such an amazing creature. I have severe PTSD due to a severely abusive past and find it hard to trust anyone. I felt this entity before she arrived and saw a small golden "glow" is the only way I can describe it . The feeling that came with her was so warm and loving and I immediately felt at ease. I am NEVER at ease. I also heard a soothing humming. Her vessel arrived today so I am excited to see what happens from here. I was also told that I will be receiving a free energy shot spell to help with forgiveness and self love (bogo freebie I think) ,because my other entities are concerned about me . Thank you so much CH! You guys are awesome! I will post more about my new ki-lin friend as things go along.

My spirit family members include : black forrest faery, elemental dryad,imp,dark Pegasus,ifrit arabian djinn, black dragon, werewolf,ki-lin, keshalyi,deva,butterfly faery,bannik,Raiju

Bartlebee
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Postby Bartlebee » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:00 pm

In my keep I have a mated pair of dark Qi Lin, both from Bun Bun's shop. Sadly I have difficulty communicating with my spirits, but I have asked (and have offered them gifts in recognition of their kind service) and am certain that they work to guard and protect special family members in my life.

One thing I wish I could do is see them. Qi Lin descriptions vary a great deal (some sources suggest a giraffe, others hew more closely to the Eastern dragons.)

Oh, and another thing I appreciate about them is their strong morality. I do not have to worry that a Qi Lin would cause an unjust result.

Return to “Creatures K-Z”