Asian Djinn and Blue Dragon

Discussions on specific races of dragons.
TVXQ_520
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

So a few nights ago something interesting happened.

I was finished outside talking with a deceased loved one(I can't hear or see spirits, but I was just talking yo her to talk to her. Like old times.) Near the end, the dogs were going crazy barking and near me there's a tree and I heard leaves cracking as if someone was stepping on them. I felt uneasy but I wanted to ignore it, soon I started to hear weird noises that were too close and I felt like I needed to go inside. That's when I think L and Z, especially L, were making me go inside.

So I sat on the floor and began to pray when the power went out- in my mind, I'm not sure if it was my thought, I thought "that was on purpose." The dogs outside were still going crazy.

That's when I felt the fear of something trying to get into the gate surrounding the house. I then asked my Guardian angels, L and Z to please chase away whatever was outside. After about five minutes, I felt relief. So I continued to pray. Afterwards I asked L if I should still stay inside for bit, every time I ask him to make a noise I ask that he makes it loud enough for my human ears (: and moments later I heard this *huge* crack in the living room (I was sitting in the kitchen on the floor). And I was like o.o..... then asked if he could make a noise in the kitchen and I heard a small knock. So I sat tight for a while, thanking everyone.

Twenty minutes later I still wanted to go outside to look at the stars, I just love the stars, and I asked L if it was okay to go outside now. I asked that he please knocked on something in the kitchen loud enough for my human ears to hear, moments later I heard a loud knock on the ceiling (:

So I then went outside to look at the stars. I was out there for a few minutes when I thought(I'm sure it was L and Z) "go inside now." And felt like something was watching me from outside the gate near the hills, so reluctantly I went inside.

Tomorrow will be L and I's year anniversary of being together :D I'm still thinking of what to do.. hmm.. but! I'm thankful for these two AMAZING spirits for being with me as well as my Guardian angels. <3 <3 <3

we speak the way we breathe

Return to “Dragon Races”