Asian Djinn, L, experience ~

Discussions on specific races of dragons.
TVXQ_520
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Whenever I'm having nightmares and I'm aware, I always scream out to L and then I wake up.

I remember the first time, it was when I first ordered my sister's black dragon. Somehow I know that it was her black dragon in my dream that I felt scared of.

It was nighttime in my dream, I was standing by the trampoline and I saw near the gate this black shadowy figure. I began to panic and move back away from it. I started to scream for L and then this huge long black shadow came from above the left side of my vision and down to the right, around me, there was a loud whooshing noise and I woke up (:

The latest dream has been this weird small terrifying bear that was in my room. I was on my bed and freaking out, yelling at it to go away. It then lunged at me and I screamed for L. This time I saw him somewhat more clearly. He came whooshing in and caught it with his mouth as it was in the air. He somewhat let it go and it came closer to me then he caught it again and I woke up. I think he found it amusing in a way~ but yes, every time I call on him in a bad dream, he wakes me up (:

I post this in the dragon section because I feel like he approves it of being here.

Oh! He's Japanese, if you remember (: , once I decided to say "I Love You" in Japanese. I was nervous because I wasn't sure if I said it right and it was the first time I made an attempt to say something directly to him in Japanese. So shyly I said "Aishiteru L." And I felt as if he spun around me and enjoyed it (:

we speak the way we breathe

Return to “Dragon Races”