new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Nielle
Zodiac:

Today i received my seelie court fairy from Wintermourning (Gwen).

My first experience with this fairy was, they have strong and intense energy unlike my other fairy (Portune fairy).

how about you guys? please share your experiences with seelie court fairy !

i am more than happy to hear you guys story! :D

Quest To LOVE

Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

The Seelie Court is seen as more beneficent toward humans. Seelie means "blessed" or "holy" and is akin to German selig and Old English sælig - the predecessor of the modern word "silly" (happy, harmless, beneficial). It is also spelled seleighe - the Irish spelling. They are known to seek help from humans, to warn those who had accidentally offended them, and to return human kindness with favors of their own. Still, a fairy belonging to this court will avenge insults and could be prone to mischief. The most common time of day to see them is twilight. One of the most common types of Seelie Fairies are Hobgoblins. Shakespeare's character Puck in A Midsummer Night's Dream is one of the most famous Hobgoblins. As part of the Seelie Court, they are most well known by their love of pranks and practical jokes played upon humans; however, they never take the joke too far and can be very kind and generous. Among the other more common fairies of the Seelie Court are the Hobgoblin's Cousin, the Brownie, Ferrishyn, Selkies, and Leprechauns.
This is all I could get :/

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
Manannanschild
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Tuatha de Danann
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Manannanschild
Zodiac:

My Seelie Court fae's vessel hasn't arrived yet, however, I have to say that T.'s energy is just like you say, incredibly strong and intense. Not to mention very talkative, we had quite the conversation during the night that she visited. As a amateur folklorist with a profound interest in Celtic fae, I always receive an amazing thrill from interacting with these beings.

A descendant of Manannan mac Lir, through his child Cliodhna, the Queen of Banshees. Practitioner of necromancy and spirit-working. Spiritual companions include: 1 Irish River Djinn, 2 Banshees, 3 Slaugh Sidhe, 10 Reanimates, 6 Ghoul Djinn, 4 Black Hounds, 1 Samhain Dragon, 4 Human Necromancers, 2 Weremothers, 4 Nosfecunda, 1 Fertility Witch, 5 Crow-Maidens, 8 Irish Vampires, 9 Skeletal Guards, 5 Bone Golems, 2 Tomb Legionaires, 4 Units of Phantom Soldiers, 1 Bog Mummy, 23 Dark Phoenixes...

Return to “Faery”