Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Originally asked by hologramystical:

Dear All

I have some questions to ask all :

1) Has anyone keep any of these Bronwyn Angel, Sterling Angel and Courtwind Angel ?

2) What offering should I give to the Angels ?

3) Is there any feedback of keeping any of the 3 above-mentioned Angels ?

---------------------------------------------
Hatshpset Replied with:

dear hologramystical. i have no angels - yet, but there is a bronwyn that magnolia has been offering that has attracted me, but it's not an option open to me right now. my initial thought is that any angel would love gregorian chants or operas? there is one song that is absolutely exquisite and truly fit for the divine realm - vide cor meum. you can find it online and just listen to it and see if you have a reaction from your angel. my spirits absolutely love this melody and it brings tears to my eyes from it's shear beauty and haunting sound. when i am able to obtain an angel i will pass my experiences along to you hon. blessed be. arsine/lady isis silverdragon

------------------------------------------------
emstrange1 Replied with:

You can listen to the song Hatshpset recommendedat the following YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83PDO_iLn_E

--------------------------------------------------

m_m Replied with:

Hi emstrange1

Thanks very much for the link and am listening to it now as I'm typing. It does sound heavenly!
-------------------------------------------------

Hatshpset Replied with:

dear emstrange1; thanks for providing a link for m_m. i have loved this since the first time i heard it. i play it for my spirits at least once a week or once every few days at least and we all just listen quietly. blessed be. arsine/lady isis silverdragon

PhoenixRising84 Replied with:

Oh this song is beautiful!! Me and my spirits love it!

xXxClairexXx Replied with:

Hello.
I have browyn and stering angel.

Browyn Angel is like.... Umm a parent. She gives me a hint in many ways how to combat the problem which I am facing.
Umm I never gave her an offering before LOL!! Maybe I should but I have no idea what to give... And Magnolia is having hard time now so I don't wanna bother her too much, and I am sure the Angel is kind enough to wait. (Or she can tell me what she likes).

Stering Angel is in my shopping acompany member ^^
And also I am with him while I do house work. I don't really know much about him yet but I am sure we are gonna be good friends!!

----------------------------------------------

hologramystical Replied with:

Dear xXxClairexXx

Thanks for your response .

Thanks for sharing your experience with the Bronwyn Angel and Sterling Angel !

It is great to know that the Bronwyn Angel acts like a parent. I can be indecisive at times and having him/her around would be like a mentor to me. And the Bronwyn Angel by their very nature they know ahead things that gotta happen or what routes are in store for us are in the best position to guide us .

As for Sterling Angel, it is inspiring to know he will join you in shopping spree (I love shopping too though I don't always end up buying but I love to see things (window-shop)). I can shop for 1 whole day and sometimes alone and it is good that he can be a good companion. In a way, Sterling Angel seemed to me like a Personal Buddy and that is great!

---------------------------------------------------

otomoman Replied with:

I think the parenting thing is relative to the keeper, my angel is more like a long time darling friend.

I haven't figured offerings, in cas you do please tell, eh?

----------------------------------------------------

xXxClairexXx Replied with:

ya I think all the entities with me are kinda acting like parent to me LOL!!

Maybe because I am such a careless girl who doesn't know where I am going *giggles*
But Browyn angel is always the one tap my shoulder when there is something going on in my life. Although I am with her for few months, there's.... Lots and lots happend.... I think this few months were one of the most time that influenced my life.

--------------------------------------------------
goldenhawk Replied with:

Hi Everyone
I have a sterling angel from Magnolia, and I had a great days shopping, got lots
of bargains. Also found a candle with an aroma of chocolate and coffee, so I think
I was guided to buy that by someone who likes it. I don't think you have to take
the stones out with you, they still come, am I right?
Rob

---------------------------------------------------
m_m Replied with:

So a sterling angel is for when you are having fun or going shopping? Can anyone tell me more about sterling angels please?

Jovana
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I tried listening to vide cor meum and got nothing from my courtwinds. But what I am told is it's mostly because I myself did not enjoy the song, lol. My courtwinds say the best offerings are the ones we BOTH can enjoy together...

Namaste,
Jovana

<3 5 courtwind angels, 1 psy vampire, 1 senmurv <3
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Jovana wrote:I tried listening to vide cor meum and got nothing from my courtwinds. But what I am told is it's mostly because I myself did not enjoy the song, lol. My courtwinds say the best offerings are the ones we BOTH can enjoy together...
Very true and me and my courtwinds, like ALL kinds of music!!!!!! From rock to classical, and everything in between!!!! 1ey

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Jovana
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

starfire wrote:
Jovana wrote:I tried listening to vide cor meum and got nothing from my courtwinds. But what I am told is it's mostly because I myself did not enjoy the song, lol. My courtwinds say the best offerings are the ones we BOTH can enjoy together...
Very true and me and my courtwinds, like ALL kinds of music!!!!!! From rock to classical, and everything in between!!!! 1ey

starfire ::dragons::
That's so awesome Starfire 1s <3

Namaste,
Jovana

<3 5 courtwind angels, 1 psy vampire, 1 senmurv <3
GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't choose!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Infernal Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Skylar Hound (Sky) / Aliavo Verona (Liav)
Zodiac:

My sterling is a dork. And a very entertaining companion, that's for sure. Whenever I imagine him I imagine him with a guitar. An electric one. I think he likes that interpretation of him a little too much. 1h I hadn't been actively interacting with my spirits for a while, due to life taking over, but I've restarted and he's a wonderful companion! He tends to like nearly anything I like, especially in terms of music, so I would think, with most angels, or at least sterlings, as long as it's not hurting anyone, and it makes you happy, they're pretty happy too.

:werewolf:For blue, blue skies...
{If I ever sound rude, I didn't mean to! This is a preemptive apology if anything I say sounds mean!}
Spirits: My mom; Leonardo Da Vinci; 'Uno', werewolf mate; 'Deuce', kobold; 'Trip', alan; J, sterling angel; H, werewolf; F, hellhound; A, faun; K, gold djinn; 'Shu', xinshu dragon; S, psy vamp & brother; B, nympho; & a wraith & volkh!
Servitors: 2 year old son Benji; many others

Return to “Angel Races”