What is Third Eye Ripping?

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote: Imagine going from no senses at all to all of them at the same time, battering your brain until you can't take it anymore. You either shut down, hard or go bonkers.
Sign me up. If it existed I couldn't afford it. Trust me. I've looked and I've paid.

ZigiziX
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

ok nice inforamation ty <3 now can somone tell real way to work on third eye not riping in 1 day

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Honestly, the best way is just to work with it. There are some exorcises you can do to help. But don't rush it.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

I've seen someone get 'Ripped open' before (Not by me) and I've had the poor woman crying and begging me for help
I will NEVER rip open anyone's 3rd eye
If what I did hadn't shut her sight down she wanted to be put into an asylum for the mentally ill

I can't change your mind, and you wouldn't believe me unless I showed you what HAS happened to perfectly sane people when something that traumatic happened to them

And if you had read my first post, you would have seen that your 3rd eye IS most likely open, and you just need to Practice, Detox and Strengthen it
Some are born with more innate talent/gift, Others have to work for it. Life aint fair. You can blame other people for it, OR you can say "this is me, and I'm going to forge myself into a badass"
The choice is yours *Shrug*

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Inedible wrote: Sign me up. If it existed I couldn't afford it. Trust me. I've looked and I've paid.
Which is probably for the better. I don't really think you could take it.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Jovana
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

BlazeTigerNahti wrote: Some are born with more innate talent/gift, Others have to work for it. Life aint fair. You can blame other people for it, OR you can say "this is me, and I'm going to forge myself into a badass"
Well said! I had to patiently practice and exercise my third eye in order to get to the level of seeing/communication I am at now. And I'm STILL working at it! If I don't do third eye exercises daily I can feel my abilities weakening. The third eye, in my experience, is just like any muscle in the body - if you don't exercise it, it will return to a weakened state. It's a long process, it's taken me years, but it's worth it in the end and it DOES yield results in the long run if you are willing to persist.

Namaste,
Jovana

<3 5 courtwind angels, 1 psy vampire, 1 senmurv <3
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Jovana wrote:
BlazeTigerNahti wrote: Some are born with more innate talent/gift, Others have to work for it. Life aint fair. You can blame other people for it, OR you can say "this is me, and I'm going to forge myself into a badass"
Well said! I had to patiently practice and exercise my third eye in order to get to the level of seeing/communication I am at now. And I'm STILL working at it! If I don't do third eye exercises daily I can feel my abilities weakening. The third eye, in my experience, is just like any muscle in the body - if you don't exercise it, it will return to a weakened state. It's a long process, it's taken me years, but it's worth it in the end and it DOES yield results in the long run if you are willing to persist.
Hi Jovana,

May I ask....exactly which exercises do you perform daily to enhance your 3rd eye please?

Many thanks in advance

I used to know things
Jovana
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Izzy69 wrote:
Jovana wrote:
Hi Jovana,

May I ask....exactly which exercises do you perform daily to enhance your 3rd eye please?

Many thanks in advance
Hi Izzy 1c

I do tarot reading, automatic writing, meditation with my spirits, meditation with my higher self, chakra related work and clearing, and I work with psy balls (http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Psi-Ball)

Namaste,
Jovana

<3 5 courtwind angels, 1 psy vampire, 1 senmurv <3
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Inedible wrote: Sign me up. If it existed I couldn't afford it. Trust me. I've looked and I've paid.
Which is probably for the better. I don't really think you could take it.
That would sound like a challenge if there was something to take.

Tears and holes in the aura can give the impression of having psychic ability, but they are wounds to be healed. They are not the same as having developed an increased awareness, or better communication between the layers of the mind. I have met people who were very sensitive who did readings for people - but their abilities were not the real thing. Their sensitivity was more like being punched in the same place over and over and over and having swelling and bruises. The problem is that when they heal - if they heal - the abilities can seem to go away. Not everyone is willing to make that trade.

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Jovana wrote:
Izzy69 wrote:
Jovana wrote:
Hi Jovana,

Many thanks in advance
Hi Izzy 1c

I do tarot reading, automatic writing, meditation with my spirits, meditation with my higher self, chakra related work and clearing, and I work with psy balls (http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Psi-Ball)
Thanks Jovana...and thanks for the link ...it looks interesting 1ht

I used to know things

Return to “General Questions”