What to expect ?

Tips and tricks for connecting with vampires.
melinda1111
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Melinda
Zodiac:

Hi everyone ,
I just ordered one of ASH's sanguine vampire , it was a strong calling .
I changed my path lately and I've been just working with Angels but I got to say I missed that DA energy I used to have around me . In the past I've been the keeper of an harpy , basilisk etc ... So I know what DA feels like and I know it's a responsibility and you do get side effects that's why I switched back to lighter white energy . But this morning I had this calling and also found myself ordering another wraith . I already own one . I never really bonded or worked with vampires before especially sanguine . Can someone who already is a keeper of this kind can share their experience ? Are they bad ass , loving , both ? ASH's vampire are different ? If so how ?
Thank you so much

Angel Marie
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire and Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Experiences are different for everyone but I have 4 of them because well...they just are so wonderful. 3 of them are DA one of them is a special kind and is WA. They are all very protective of me as well as my daughter, they are bad ass if someone is being disrespectful yet loving like you wouldn't believe. I have noticed that they shield me from a lot, I am very much an empath and since they have been with me I am not as sensitive to others feelings and thoughts. Mine also have so very strong healing abilities. There is also this one person in my life who is somewhat of a bully because he has money and thinking he is above everyone he tends to treat people like second class citizens. My vamps highly dislike him because of this and they took it upon themselves to make my energy somewhat intimidating and now instead of roaring like a lion he meows like a kitten in my presence :U

I tend to be more attracted to DA spirits than I am to WA spirits, as a matter of fact my first spirit is a DA spirit. I can tell you that it's not because I am of darker nature...quite the contrary actually, even my vamps tell me that I both amaze and fascinate them because I have such a kind heart. I simply don't fear the darker energy and it also doesn't affect me. There is light even in the darkness, I love my vamps and I couldn't imagine my life without them 8)|*

"Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life. Meaning does not lie in things. Meaning lies in us."
melinda1111
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Melinda
Zodiac:

HI Angel Marie,
I'm very sorry I couldn't reply to you earlier but I've been having a crazy week at work.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Ash's vamps.
I'm looking forward to receive mine now :)))
It wasn't my intention to get a Vamp but this one just strongly called at me. I like the fact that they are so protective and badass at the same time. I need someone like that in my life haha :)))
I guess I'm like you . I'm not of a dark nature either but I can't help it and being attracted to DA spirits even thought I'm very close to Angels and communicate with them on a daily basis.
But I can't help it and I think I need to learn more about my darker side that's why I keep being attract by DA spirits.
I wanted to ask you or anyone here ...what do they look like ? Are you able to see them ?

dizzieliz
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: taliesin

I have a vampire not from this site and he is a very good companion. He is protective and doesn't like to have his vessel touched by anyone else even. He's a little sarcastic but thats cool because I am and he is very protective. I feel he has stopped me from making so many mistakes as well as influencing others to make my life easier. For sure a good dude to have around. He comes to me in dreams and I can feel him come up behind me sometimes. I never had any fear of the dark nature myself I just felt that this was the one so to speak and chose him or maybe he chose me not sure of the way that works. I imagine he would claim to have chosen me. The bonding time was long like two months usually I can get the job done in one month but worth it. Have fun and don't freak when you feel those cold hands on your shoulders. lol You will adjust.

Return to “Connecting With Vampires”