Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

sometimes when I am having a conversation with someone I see something in their eyes that freaks ME out, it's almost like it is not them but somthing more sinister, these are people that I know very well and They are good natured and caring people who would not hurt anyone?
Any ideas on what it is x

GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't choose!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Infernal Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Skylar Hound (Sky) / Aliavo Verona (Liav)
Zodiac:

Hmm. That sounds odd. It very well could just be you simply seeing things, it may not involve spirits or anything. To be fair though, everyone hurts people occasionally. Sure, most not particularly badly, but everyone has a bad side. Being humans, creatures of duality, that's unavoidable.

However, in terms of spirits.. Have they actually being doing bad things more than usual? If they have, it could be something malicious following you around, influencing them. If they haven't, it could just be a spirit trying to startle you, but not hurt you. Some spirits like scaring people, but they don't actually want to do any harm. Not particularly malicious, just a little mean-heartedly impish.

What is it you see exactly? Is it sudden? is it slow? Does it last long? is it just a flash? Do they act different? Do they act the same? Need more info to be able to offer any more specific, useful advice.

:werewolf:For blue, blue skies...
{If I ever sound rude, I didn't mean to! This is a preemptive apology if anything I say sounds mean!}
Spirits: My mom; Leonardo Da Vinci; 'Uno', werewolf mate; 'Deuce', kobold; 'Trip', alan; J, sterling angel; H, werewolf; F, hellhound; A, faun; K, gold djinn; 'Shu', xinshu dragon; S, psy vamp & brother; B, nympho; & a wraith & volkh!
Servitors: 2 year old son Benji; many others
virgorose
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you for your response
They don't act differently, there eyes change , more vivid, non human like it's only for a short time, I look away and look back they are normal again, as I said these are good people , they are definitely not spirit keepers x

GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't choose!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Infernal Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Skylar Hound (Sky) / Aliavo Verona (Liav)
Zodiac:

People don't have to be spirit keepers for spirits to do things to/with/for them. They don't even have to believe in spirits. The spirits are going to be there whether they believe or not.

Have you tried talking to your spirits about it? Building up a shield? Asking for help is a good start, but you gotta help us help you. 1ey Your spirits would likely have a much better idea than us, and if it's a spirit, shielding could potentially completely fix it.

:werewolf:For blue, blue skies...
{If I ever sound rude, I didn't mean to! This is a preemptive apology if anything I say sounds mean!}
Spirits: My mom; Leonardo Da Vinci; 'Uno', werewolf mate; 'Deuce', kobold; 'Trip', alan; J, sterling angel; H, werewolf; F, hellhound; A, faun; K, gold djinn; 'Shu', xinshu dragon; S, psy vamp & brother; B, nympho; & a wraith & volkh!
Servitors: 2 year old son Benji; many others
Primarch
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 122
Spelled Number: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Who I have become
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Primarch
Zodiac:

It could be any number of things from possession to they're not being fully who you think they are all the way to you seeing something that isn't there for one reason or another. If you look for something, chances are you will find it, are you expecting to see something now? Is there potentially a side of them that you may not be aware of that could be coming into play? Without being able to see it ourselves, there's too much potential for getting it wrong to hazard a logical guess here.

Okay, I'm going to give up trying to list them. Too many to properly list. Maybe I'll try more generically:

11 Angels | 15 Creatures | 4 Tower Watchers | 8 Lares | 2 Succubus | 4 Unicorns | 6 Dragons | 48 Fae | 8 Gargoyles | 1 Loa | 4 Nymphos | 6 Sprites | 1 Vampire | 4 Werewolves
virgorose
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

i don't know how to explain it better, I don't feel personally threatened, it just freaks me a little, both of the people that this has occurrd with are good long time friends and neither one would hurt a fly, they do not know about my spirits as i just know they wouldn't understand. Maybe it's nothing x

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

My eyes take on different characteristics depending on my mood. They turn black when I am angry. Could this be what you are seeing?

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

Hi Virgorose, is it kind-of like you are seeing someone else in there? Separate from them... just for a split second? If so, I have experienced that. Let me know if I am understanding correctly, and I will post more.

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
Irrational
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I had similar experiences 30 years ago, before I heard of spirit keeping but when my physic skills were growing. The people were close friends or family and I would see their eyes go dark or contain a yellow light as they said a sentence. I began to ask them what they meant and none of them remembered saying what I heard.

IMO, I would recommend focusing upon what is in your 3D life and trust your brain will look for patterns. One of my patterns was that the statements were in reference to what the people were subconsciously afraid of and needed to resolve in their life. Unfortunately, I was not able to help them directly because they were lessons the people needed to face on their own They were not consciously be aware of the fears. These patterns did not show themselves until the friends were resolving the fears years later. I began to want to know what similar things I was doing to know what to focus on in myself!

It has come to my attention that many things taken out of context sound negative but when put into context are perfectly correct. IMO, many different levels of communication occur simultaneously. IMO, you may be becoming aware of some of those dimensions. If so, it could be very confusing - similar to an infant trying to understand language and non-verbal communication.

Hopefully, as has been mentioned, your spirits will be able to give you information on the situations.

virgorose
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:My eyes take on different characteristics depending on my mood. They turn black when I am angry. Could this be what you are seeing?
That is a possibility but only seen when having a normal conversation , not really any anger so not sure x
Gryphonista wrote:Hi Virgorose, is it kind-of like you are seeing someone else in there? Separate from them... just for a split second? If so, I have experienced that. Let me know if I am understanding correctly, and I will post more.
Hi gryphonista , yes yes it is , it startles me as they are not the eyes of the person/people that this has happened with, I also see a similar thing with my daughter but just sense innocence , yes I would definitely be interested in hearing more x

Return to “General Questions”