acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

You MIGHT be seeing their past lives
I have that when I look someone directly in the eyes, their eyes change, and sometimes their whole faces shift to other peoples
It used to weird me out until I got used to this 'Gift'

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

virgorose wrote:
Huffette wrote:My eyes take on different characteristics depending on my mood. They turn black when I am angry. Could this be what you are seeing?
That is a possibility but only seen when having a normal conversation , not really any anger so not sure x
Gryphonista wrote:Hi Virgorose, is it kind-of like you are seeing someone else in there? Separate from them... just for a split second? If so, I have experienced that. Let me know if I am understanding correctly, and I will post more.
Hi gryphonista , yes yes it is , it startles me as they are not the eyes of the person/people that this has happened with, I also see a similar thing with my daughter but just sense innocence , yes I would definitely be interested in hearing more x
Virgorose, I am PMng you, as the people I saw this with... well, it was very personal. Same feeling though :)

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
virgorose
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

[quote="BlazeTigerNahti"]You MIGHT be seeing their past lives
I have that when I look someone directly in the eyes, their eyes change, and sometimes their whole faces shift to other peoples
It used to weird me out until I got used to this 'Gift'[/

Thank you, a feasible explanation that i had not thought of, and worth exploring more x

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Another possibility, though this one is a little out there. You are seeing an alternate reality version of the person. We are all connected through the various realities. At least the ones we are alive in. And sometimes, those alternate versions of ourselves can bleed through. Even if it is for a couple seconds.
This usually happens with realities that are close together.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

virgorose wrote:
BlazeTigerNahti wrote:You MIGHT be seeing their past lives
It used to weird me out until I got used to this 'Gift'
Thank you, a feasible explanation that i had not thought of, and worth exploring more x
You're very welcome :)

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
virgorose
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:Another possibility, though this one is a little out there. You are seeing an alternate reality version of the person. We are all connected through the various realities. At least the ones we are alive in. And sometimes, those alternate versions of ourselves can bleed through. Even if it is for a couple seconds.
This usually happens with realities that are close together.
I have learnt many things on this journey and one of them is "that nothing is too way out there" do along with possible past lives yes I get that it could also be alternate realities, and I thank you all for your responses , I deff have some food for thought :)

Gryphonista I have pm'd your back xxx

Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

virgorose wrote: Gryphonista I have pm'd your back xxx

*Hugs* You totally got this! I am putting together another pm with more info. Might take me a bit. <3

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
virgorose
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Gryphonista wrote:
virgorose wrote: Gryphonista I have pm'd your back xxx

*Hugs* You totally got this! I am putting together another pm with more info. Might take me a bit. <3[/quote
<3 x

Return to “General Questions”