Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Tuatha de Danann
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Manannanschild
Zodiac:

A month or so ago I acquired a human druidess from Lilith's Treasure Tavern. This evening while I was sitting in my backyard close to the gardens (so she can recharge- nature energy) I felt a peculiar sensation in my legs. It was energy entering my body through my feet from the earth below my feet. I asked my druidess about this and she revealed something pretty cool. Apparently when I am in contact with uncovered ground (grass, dirt, sand, etc) I subconsciously draw energy into my body from the earth! Apparently it is a inherited ability which has recently been unblocked. I guess that explains why so many spirits who work with earth magic are attracted to me (at last count: a dryad, a forest witch, and an autumn fae). Aside from this E. my druidess has also helped me open my 3rd eye and awaken my Sight. She's awesome and I love her to death.

Before I end this post however, I have a quick question concerning this discovered inheritance of mine. If it derives from a non-human ancestor, what species was he/she likely to have been?

A descendant of Manannan mac Lir, through his child Cliodhna, the Queen of Banshees. Practitioner of necromancy and spirit-working. Spiritual companions include: 1 Irish River Djinn, 2 Banshees, 3 Slaugh Sidhe, 10 Reanimates, 6 Ghoul Djinn, 4 Black Hounds, 1 Samhain Dragon, 4 Human Necromancers, 2 Weremothers, 4 Nosfecunda, 1 Fertility Witch, 5 Crow-Maidens, 8 Irish Vampires, 9 Skeletal Guards, 5 Bone Golems, 2 Tomb Legionaires, 4 Units of Phantom Soldiers, 1 Bog Mummy, 23 Dark Phoenixes...
Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Dryad? There are even legends of people falling in love with tree spirits!

Return to “Human”