Awave
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Has anyone here bound their Gargoyle to a statue? If so, do your gargoyle like or prefer being bound to a statue as opposed to a piece of jewellery? Yes I know we can have them bridged to us but it's sometimes nice to carry their vessel with us. I was looking on ebay for gargoyle statues and I see a lot of good ones, some winged and some wingless - if it has no wings, is it still a gargoyle? Gargoyles are supposed to have wings, right? Anyway, I came across one I really like and I thought it would be perfect for a King gargoyle which I am planning to get from Lisa. Doesn't he look majestic & wise? :)

I'm still undecided whether to have the gargoyle bound to a statue or a jewellery. What are your thoughts on this?

SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

In March of this year I was doing an art show in Washington State. There was an artist there who made statues out of a concrete mixture. I instantly fell in love and could feel my gagoyle sitting on my back like he did when I called him or thought of him. I thought that was confirmation that he liked the statue. I also purchased a piece of tigers eye for him that day. He has been silent or nearly silent ever since. :(

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca
Awave
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Your gargoyle statue is cute, Seer! :)
Is your gargoyle bound to that statue?

But I wonder aren't gargoyles supposed to have wings?

Untaimed
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them....
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I've been thinking of transmuting my Gargoyles to the statue I bought a few months ago that sits at the peak of the roof in a little niche in my living room. The only thing thats held me back is when I placed the statue up there, I felt like it had to be named. The wierd thing is, my bf was there & when I brought naming the statue up, we both said 'Kai' at the same time. It was kinda creepy! I've wondered if maybe there is an unbound that has already claimed the statue but I can't get a direct answer from any of my companions, only that yes there is an unbound here & it means no harm. Here is Kai, before I placed a bunch of stuff up there with him.Image

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal. -Albert Pine.
cookie8925
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: gargoyle
If I could be anything, I would be...: something with wings
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

i love the idea of binding to a statue since well that is how most people know of gargoyles but as fare as having to have wings no there are some with big wings some with small wings some with none some with snouts some with beaks they come in all shapes and sizes but the ones that dont have wings scale walls like no other its like watching a frog on glass in fast forward ^.=.^

Return to “Gargoyle”