You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: gargoyle
If I could be anything, I would be...: something with wings
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I ordered my very first spirit using the new buyer deal for a penny along with the spirit keepers guide to spirit keeping and i just got the message that my order was shipped. i cant w8 im so exited ^.=.^ but i was wondering if anyone that has ordered the penny offer did the spirits info come with the package or did it come in an email? i read one persons post and they had did a custom order and they got the info in the message that let them know the package was on the way and i didnt so i thought maybe it was diff on the penny deal... im not sensitive like some people on hear so as much info i can get b4 hand would be useful so im not calling my spirit the wrong name and like i said this is my first order with CH so i dont know what to expect so any help ya'll can give to this would be most kindly taken

Florian
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, angels

Yay! Congrats on getting your first CH spirit! Very exciting indeed 1s

You should get your spirit information in the notes section of your order. Log into the shop, go to your account, then to your order history and click on the order to view the note section under your order details. But yes, CH does include the spirit information in your shipped package as well 1ey

cookie8925
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: gargoyle
If I could be anything, I would be...: something with wings
Zodiac:

Thank You! yes very exciting iv already picked some things up for him like i found this cute bear figure to set with his umm i don't know what to call his space but a nook of space in my home just for him with some pebbles i went and picked on a walk and so on.

but i looked and everything was there but his name i got his age so i could find out his birth year that was cool to see the things that happen that year, his skin tone (my fave color btw ^.=.^) his wings , i didnt now there was enough different styles to make it note worthy but there big so i thought that was super cool but yep im so exited i cant w8 till his vessel gets here so i can find out his name oh and as you can tell he is a him lol

but while im here i would like to ask another question i said i didn't know they had enough different styles of wing to make it note worthy sooooo what are all the different kinds they have? open question any answers would be helpful its hard to find info online that's not like game RP D&D type info and what better place to look then here with all of ya'lls exp

rdev
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragons
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Jervis
Zodiac:

Congrats! Good luck with your spirit.

Return to “Gargoyle”