Djinn - To Repeat the Wish or Leave Be???

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Right...first off...apologies if this have been covered already but I can't look through the whole board can I? 1ex

When thinking of our Djinn and requesting a wish to be granted, should we then let it go.....a bit like a spell?
Or...should we repeat the wish while holding the vessel with as much emotion as we can muster?

I often hold the vessel of my most powerful Djinn and visualise my wish coming true and tell her again why I desire it and to ask her to all she can to bring it about without hurting anybody.
I do this most days but maybe not every day.

Thanks all... 1ht

I used to know things
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote:My djinn also frequently grants the subconscious wishes rather that those spoken aloud. If I had to venture out with some advice, though, I would personally state it once, then let it go. Wishes aren't quite the same as mantras, although some mantras can be wishes. Mantras you repeat every day, but I think you'd only need to state the wish once, clearly, and make sure that your djinn understands it. Once the connection has been established, it's best to release it to them. I've found more of my spells and desires come about by leaving things in the hand of the Divine than actively saying every day "This is going to happen." You do your best to meet your djinn halfway on things, and I'm sure you'll notice an increase of blessings in your life.
I see your point...thanks for the advice.
I never looked at it that way before.....for all I know my Djinn might be getting really :\ :irked: that I keep asking her the same thing over and over!!!

I used to know things
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Mine used to grant the ones I thought with full heated emotions. But I told them not to do that because I needed time to edit my wishes, else lots of people would be dead or severely injured, and the guilt and remorse would just pile up. I'll admit my imagination is dark and twisted, it's like a playground for the most obnoxious things I can say and do to people. But I am aware of things I must answer to, as so are they.

So now they only do what I verbally ask, not what I secretly day dream about. With that said emotions is the fuel of magic. You can though used the heated moment out of something negative and turn it around with a positive wish. Same fuel, better outcome.

Or if it is something you want that is positive, you can be less dramatic about it and pay gratitude first. Promise an offering. But sometimes you do have to be fed up to speed up the process. Just don't abuse it.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:Mine used to grant the ones I thought with full heated emotions. But I told them not to do that because I needed time to edit my wishes, else lots of people would be dead or severely injured, and the guilt and remorse would just pile up. I'll admit my imagination is dark and twisted, it's like a playground for the most obnoxious things I can say and do to people. But I am aware of things I must answer to, as so are they.

So now they only do what I verbally ask, not what I secretly day dream about. With that said emotions is the fuel of magic. You can though used the heated moment out of something negative and turn it around with a positive wish. Same fuel, better outcome.

Or if it is something you want that is positive, you can be less dramatic about it and pay gratitude first. Promise an offering. But sometimes you do have to be fed up to speed up the process. Just don't abuse it.
Thanks Samsara.
I will get a Djinn offering candle and incense just for her 1h

The seller already advised me that most Djinn can share a candle as an offering but a Goddess Djinn should have her own one out of a sign of respect so I will do that!

I used to know things
Queenbee123
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Queenbee

Hi don't know if this will help but what I have done is quite random and different! And it certainly works so well for me.

In my iPhone iv created seperate folders for each spirit and in that folder Iv out pictures or scence that closely matches what I want absolutely great for visualising and manifesting...for example a love interest place a pic...weight loss a pic of desired outcome and list is endless!
This helps rememeber what I asked for and helps with communicating with my spirit I look at these images daily and communicate everyday with the chosen spirit...I always get a acknowledgment via strong feels or a massive shudder lol to give me an idea they are aware...
Im new to this but I have found that whatever I have asked for is slowly happening and if not more!!
Obviously we have to do our part and make sure things are in place but te results are amazing and motivational really helps me be more organised!
Hope that helps key is to do this as much as U can!

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Thanks Queenbee....that's a great modern take on all of this.
A really good idea from you.....the phone thing wouldn't be quite right for me as my phone is not 100% private :(((

But I like the way you get your daily reminder.
Glad your spirits and wishes are working out for you....congrats 1h

I used to know things
Queenbee123
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Queenbee

Your more than welcome! It's whatever works Iv nosey ppl around my house and can't leave paper trails
1sh
My phone works better for me I guard the thing with my life! 1ak

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Queenbee123 wrote:Your more than welcome! It's whatever works Iv nosey ppl around my house and can't leave paper trails
I understand completely .....same here 1hd

I used to know things

Return to “Djinn / Genie”