You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: A vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Master Rorak

Well i probably jumped too quick when i decided to get a demon commander, i do love her, but her energy was overwhelming and could not bond well with her for about 2 months, her energy is intense heavy, you can feel her skin and hair on her arms, everything is very intense, this is a spirit with ample elemental energy, not just necessarily dark.

I recommend not only strong house rules, but also keeping your thoughts in order and practice that, your demons might just think some silly thinking you might just get randomly into a command or use it as an excuse, this is where a lot of people get in trouble when it comes with demon keeping, also the fact that they demand respect, but after proper bonding they are super awesome and useful, just gotta get used to that massive energy they hold, it can be quite draining and exhausting.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Headaches, dizziness, profuse sweating, mood swings, fatigue and exhaustion, blackouts and confusion. These can last several days to several weeks, depending on how dark or intense the energy is.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Madame Sosostris
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: forest creatures
If I could be anything, I would be...: invincible
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: That's a Secret!
Zodiac:

A couple of times, I had a mild headache and felt tired and my productivity took a hit. When I get new spirits, I sometimes get visuals right when I'm waking up or going to bed. It always blows off when I spot that it isn't mine, and where it's coming from. That is harder to do when I'm tired or hungry or stressed for some other reason.

Last night, I "saw" what I thought was a dragon/gargoyle fight and what with my dark arts timidity, which I am overcoming, I was kind of at a loss. I commanded them with all the intensity I could muster to stop fighting, and they looked at me and it became clear that they were just romping, the way dogs do, and what was my problem?

Really, if there's a problem with my DA spirits, who are not as dark as they would like to think they are, it's my own timidity episodes which makes everyone uncomfortable.

The Eight Tenets of Ritual Magick

1. Expect the unexpected;
2. Magic has no morality;
3. As above, so below;
4. There are no coincidences;
5. There is a choice that is no choice;
6. Change is the only constant;
7. Seize the day and there is a price to pay;
8. A true magician must transcend himself.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I can declare that I no longer get any sort or semblance of side effects from 'dark' energy and to define it that way might have been incorrect from the start.
One does, I do, get such phenomena from 'intense' energy - energy not defined dark or light, simply noticeable to the senses.. however that's a result of sensitivity to the supernatural force in my presence. Therefore a simple affirmation of what I'm dealing with.

DemonicSpirits
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DK,RDC,Kyuubi,Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Royal Demon King
My magical/paranormal name...: DemonicSpirits
Zodiac:

mostly i get headache , dizziness, and muscle pain.. lols...

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

When Huff brought home my cerberi, I had to lie down. The energy was so overwhelming that I was dizzy, and my head hurt so bad they gave me a migraine. I think they are among the darkest that I have, and the worst effects I have had.
I still get headaches when they stop toning it down, but I am tolerating the energy more.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Oceansoul
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 60
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven/Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Oceana Anima
Zodiac:

I think the worst time was when I had gotten my hellhound, he was tough on me energetically. Felt nauseous for a couple days.

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

Usually fatigue or some joint pain, slight headache when I'm effected. My werewolf was the "in your face" one that overwhelmed me and as I've been able to adjust since it's usually just those slight symptoms. When my dark horse came I had migraines before I had my vessel and was pretty much down for the count for a few days . Made what I felt when my werewolf came look like nothing lol. I still remember the listing have a note of hold on for the ride of your life and can truly say that one wasn't kidding!!

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
ThePhoenyx
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 13

This might sound weird, but my head gets all itchy and warm. It gives me the impression I a gloopy type of energy. This is just with a malicious energy that I've had trouble with, not so sure about other forms of dark energy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A simple change in perspective can change your life forever.
nime
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

One of my first companions was an Ankoras. It took time to get used to his energy. I felt kinda nauseous and fatigue plus I had a few headaches before the Vessel arrived. Now I'm getting used really quick to the energy of darker entities/spirits and have much less "side effects".

Return to “Black Arts”