Decisions Decisions

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
teardrops2m
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Hello everyone am trying to get some help decideing on what I should go with when I get my favorite characters (i.e. fictional) bound. So far I've heard good things about a couple of people. It'll be awhile before I get them but I wanted some suggestions and thought it might take some time to come to a decision becuase I honestly want them to be the people/character I know with a soul of some sort not just some puppet that looks and somewhat acts like them. Its why I'm undecided. Constructs(robots) sound like their ment to imitate whatever and the others sound like spirit actors. I dont know if this is true or not but if it is I have to decide whats better a Data version of my characters or a spirit actor version.

(if this is in the wrong forum please have it moved and sorry for the inconveince.)
Last edited by teardrops2m on Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

tears, i have one servitor stone from winged_wolf_psion and a construct isn't even like a robot but it is like a programmed energy without the thought process. you might have more enjoyment and more interaction with your other option from the vs brothers. i have quite a few djinn from them imbibed with historical persons, egyptian gods/goddesses, qareen and am told they are working on something truly spectacular for me. as i said, i have a servitor construct of a celestial spider housed in a gorgeous piece of agate rock but it isn't at all like my sonji spider from ch in that my sonji can interact with me. i hope some of this has helped you a bit and hopefully not given you more to think about, lol. take care! arsine :hug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
teardrops2m
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

So constructs dont interact with you?

WingedWolfPsion
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like what I am. ;)
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Winged Wolf
Zodiac:

Certainly they do--different individual people have different abilities. Some summoned spirits can be quite powerful, and can break through barriers to communicate with people who are not very sensitive. Constructs generally start out with abilities on about the same level as their creator--so it may be they can't communicate as well with those who aren't telepathically sensitive (though they may learn to do so over time)--but a person who communicates easily with other spirits will have no problem communicating with intelligent constructs as well.

There are some who believe that most spirit entities started out their existence as constructs, and evolved over time to become something different. From one perspective, a construct is a fairly simple KIND of entity--but it can be fully as intelligent as a person, and have its own personality, emotions, etc. Not all constructs are spirit entities, of course. The term applies to anything that a person makes out of energy that will stand on its own when they stop focusing on it. So house shields, and some personal shields, are also constructs. A construct can be as simple as an energy ball, or complex as a powerful, intelligent, self-willed spirit entity (though creating truly self-willed entities carries risks of its own).

--Winged Wolf
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire..."

Return to “Sellers You Love”