new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 250
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons and vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I was in New York a couple of weeks ago, and I went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, where they have many Egyptian artifacts and multiple mummies and coffins. They even have parts of a tomb set up and you can step into it. I vaguely remembered from childhood books that the Egyptians would put spells on their tombs and on their coffins and mummies, on scarabs wrapped in the bandages, so I consciously opened my senses to see if I could perceive the energy.

I felt this really interesting, mystical energy. When I perceive magic it's like I'm seeing an image of the magic in my mind's eye and feeling it in my body, so I saw it as mostly opaque, white with a blue tint energy, and I felt the vibration of it in my body while walking around the exhibit.

I felt that the hieroglyphics on the tomb were magical. Like maybe they didn't have a spell on them, but that they were placed in a sacred order. Something about them felt deeply sacred.

I also felt like the mummies were not supposed to be there. It felt wrong, that they were out of their caskets and out of their original tombs. Almost like a curse, and definitely unsettling enough that I wanted to leave.

Has anybody else had interesting paranormal experiences at museums, or with old objects you encountered?

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Bumping this because i'd like to see responses.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates

Return to “Haunted & Spirited Archeology”