3gensof3sisters

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

spiritsearcher
Has anyone had any experiences from this seller 3gensof3sisters ..??
Please share...

CreepyHollows
I don't know much about them but they have jinnandtonics testimonials from customers on their listings?

david2885
If you click on 3gensof3sisters' About Me page, you'll see this:
The Godwin Sisters were born with an affinity towards Healing and Spiritual Council as well as Power Projection. The Jones Sisters are blessed in Spell Casting and Enchanting with a Specialty in Casting Spells on Objects, anything from jewelry to candle stick holders. The youngest of the three generations, the Smith Sisters, are extremely gifted in Psychic Abilities, Weaving Fairy Portals and Attracting Fairies.
3gensof3sisters = The Godwin Sisters
jinnandtonics = The Smith Sisters
celticcoven = The Jones Sisters

That's what they mean by 3 generations of 3 sisters. I think they all live in the same house.

I haven't seen anything from celticcoven though... the first two are more active on eBay.

CreepyHollows
That certainly explains it! But it is still strange they use jinnandtonics testimonials, why not use their own?

spiritsearcher
celiticcoven used to have an ebay store and 3gensof3sisters used to have jinnandtonis and celticcoven listed in their listings..
I also find that 3gensof3sisters list faeries that will supposedly make you rich and you will need to see an accountant...

Magnolia do you have a faerie that will make me rich so I will have an excuse to see a tax accountant..?? Let me know..

lskyln
i bought a fairy from another ebay seller and was instructed to buy fairy food from here. i bought it but it looks alot like kool aid. i'm not saying that's what it is, but it paid alot for this tiny bag. and i email creepy hallows because i thought my fairy was upset, i can feel her,and sometimes see her dart around the house. creepy hallows gave me the advice that for my fairy she would like cinnamon, and her whole additude has changed and even the whole feeling in the house. this is the only thing i have bought from 3gensof3sisters though is that fairy food. gypsywolf

albanygang
I suppose theoretically it is possible to have 3 seperate groups of three sisters all living together in the same house like a commune of groups of pyschic sisters. I just wonder what is the statistical probability of this happening?????? If you put that together with the mulitiple ids that involve the same 22 year old woman and the dodgy photoshopping, you get a more likely probability!!!

6dogs4us
Goodness, does it ever end? I'm beginning to believe that we can't buy anything from most of the eBay sellers.

spiritsearcher
jinnandtonics and 3gensof3sisters..are the same person..
jinnandtonics listings say 3gens at the end of them...they never used too...
Shes a fraud, and dont waste your money like others...
To many victims from these sellers....

xXxClairexXx
I doubt that she is stupid enough to put each others short cut onto their listings.

Shall I ask?

FaerieWhispers
Back when I first bought from them (2006) they had links to all three stores in each of their listings.

suziiboo
Hay Guy

I bought a love ring from them felt nothing and nothing has happened so in that case they are crap!

I will not be buying from them again.

Love Suzii Boo

xXxClairexXx
Back when I first bought from them (2006) they had links to all three stores in each of their listings.
Oh so theres more lol!!

OK I will ask her.

Lets see what she tells us,
I will post again when I get an answer.

...this is what I wrote.

Hello
I am sorry this is nothing to do with this item but I just wanted to ask you some questions.
You know you have links to some other shops and now 3geof3sis has no auctioned item, and this shop has got their items; are you guys related or are you just one person organising for different shops? If so, why would you do this since it saves money to open just one shop?

Thanks for your time

Sounds ok?

...got an answer.

We are related, we are sisters. And we had different shops until recently, our customers were shopping at both of our stores, and we wanted to help them save money by combining shipping fees for the two stores. Ebay wouldn't allow us to do this, so we are combining the stores, and closing 3gensof3sisters store. We hope to have this transition completed by the end of the month, when we will host a big Welcome to the New Stores, with a huge Sale! We are looking forward to expanding and revamping our Fairy Line as we have some New Items for those who love the Fae as We Do! We apologize for the delay in getting this construction completed, But, we hope you all get the benefits of less shipping fees and Better Service! The 3gens site is nearly closed as we are just waiting for a few buyers to complete their transactions that have been pending. We hope you all will like this New Improved Store and we are always open to suggestions from those of you who would like to contribute. Many Abundant Blessings!

Mary
After reading all the proof provided about JaT, I wouldn't buy from this seller regardless of if they are the same person or not. THough I'm 99.9% sure they're the same.

CreepyHollows
I don't know if any of you have noticed, but after the big explosion regarding Andrea and the awakened sense that the eBay category is fraught with fakes I have noticed a great deal of sellers either changing their auction format, the information within the auctions, their photos, their names and trying to clear any insinuation that they are not as they seem. I guess the thought of being part of this enormous lawsuit against those who are defrauding the collectors on eBay has scared some of them enough to clean up any mess they may have on eBay. I think everyone is aware that some of these sellers who have attacked us have crossed a line into actually committing an offense punishable not only by fine but possible jail time. So expect to see many of the sellers we all discuss here start making changes to cover anything that may prove they are involved in less-than-truthful circumstances.

And incidentally Melissa from Jinnantonics came here and wrote that she wanted nothing but to be friends and to be on good terms with everyone and immediately after her name surfaces on every single free blog alongside Andrea saying "Buy from jinnandtonics and aprophettoo".

There is no reason two people within a household can't have separate accounts. Ash made one ages ago... he never listed on it but he made it and I specifically asked eBay through the Live Help system if it was appropriate for two people within one household to have separate accounts and the eBay representative told me that we could because each individual within your home can have their own account and as far as combined shipping all you have to do is make person 1 charge $0 shipping on the invoice and have person 2 charge the $5. That way they only pay one shipping cost.

I'm sorry but in this case don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. Before I was reasonably comfortable that they were two people, plenty of families have their own account and if you entire family practices then they should have their own account so one person is responsible for everyone else's actions (whether they mail on time, respond to messages, etc). but now that there is a war against fraud going on and things like this happen... well, that's mighty strange.

Mary
Magnolia, I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but in all honesty, I would be VERY surprised if they did turn out to be 1. legit sellers and 2. different people.

Let's say that they are indeed selling real spirits... copying others listings and adding special effects speaks volumes about how much they 'care' about their spirits. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if they are in on this crap with Andrea.

6dogs4us
Oh gosh, here we go again!

spiritsearcher
The only reason for closing the 1 store and keeping the other is more than likely being caught for being the same and just making an excuse...
Im sure all the items are sent from the same address just under different names...
When your caught for being a copycat there is always an excuse...
Its a lesson for us buyers to be very careful where we spend our hard earned money...

and again its my 2 cents...

xXxClairexXx
umm Oh well, an other grey area seller....

Return to “Seller Review”