neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Okay, so there are two listings currently in the CH store--one for a vermillian dragon and one for a Chinese seeker--that I've been very interested in. I've been looking at the listings on and off for the past three days. I even told myself that I will leave them be and if they get purchased, then they get purchased. But they are both still there. I can only afford to bring home one right now, but I am not sure which to choose. I looked at past threads for the two types of dragons and the encyclopedia entries, but I'm still unsure about which to pick.

Any advice? Or insight from people who have one or the other or both types?

Companion to: succubus, phoenix, fylgia, baku, unicorn, mermaids, Chinese seeker, vermilion dragon, vampire Image
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

hi what does your vermillion dragon like? i just got mine lols

boop
Amy
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Feytsu
Zodiac:

Alright, so you're torn between the vermillian dragon and the Chinese seeker at the CH store, right? I get the struggle. Sometimes you've just got to trust your gut. Think about what you really want from this bond: is it guidance, protection, companionship? Then consider which of these dragons vibes more with that. If all else fails, maybe take a little break, come back to it, and see which one you're naturally drawn to. And hey, if you're still stuck, ask around. Someone in the community might have personal experience that can tip the scales one way or the other. Good luck with your choice!

Return to “Dragons”